Chapter6

DaShawn POV
We won our match. My first match back and I scored a lot. You could say I'm a true star player.

"Well done Walker." Coach said.

"Thanks mane." I nodded my head.

He walked off.

"Well done DaShawn!" GoGo came and gave me a hug.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Damn! Y'all were good out there but you know you was better." Rommel, Izzy and Tyrell dapped me.

"You was great out there." Ashley smiled.

"I've never seen you play like that before." Symoné came over and hugged me.

"Well, you gotta come more often." I licked my lips.

"Well, I've been thinking and, you can take me out on a date." She smiled.

"Yeah, we could arrange tha-.".

"Congrats on the win baby!" Brittany gave me a hug.

I saw Symoné furrowing her eyebrows.

"Excuse me? You literally just pushed right through me." Symoné smacked her teeth.

"And?" Brittany rolled her eyes.

Symoné shook her head and just walked away.

Symoné POV
Some hoes are just really stupid sometimes, I swear. After getting home, I decided to just put my feet up.

I was really tired after work and I just went straight to DaShawn's game. Maybe some me time is what I really need.

I stood up and went to ran a hot bath for myself, putting in some soap to make the bubbles. I got my phone and took a picture making myself feel better.

 I got my phone and took a picture making myself feel better

After getting everything set up, I went inside. I didn't want to get my face wet though. As I was enjoying myself, the doorbell rang.

I sighed and quickly got out drying my body. Slipping on my red silk robe that was up to my knees, I went to the front door. Looking through the peephole, DaShawn was standing there.

"DaShawn why you-?".

He cut me right off and just began to kiss me. I didn't know what was going on right now, I literally had no clue.

"I know you've had a little love for me." He spoke.

"I never said that." I joked.

I let him in and closed the front door.

Letitia POV
"Can you get the fuck out?!" I screamed at Austin.

He smacked his teeth and walked out.

We've still been secretly doing things together but he's been with other girls too. I know we ain't together but I'm starting to grow feelings.

I sat down on the bed and looked down. I really did want DaShawn though. He'd always keep me safe whether we'd fight or not. He's a nice man, anybody that's with him is lucky.