Chapter9

Symoné POV
"I'm glad you called." I smiled.

"Yeah, yeah...I know...hm..well, I'm still her in big ol' Cali." I laughed.

"I'll call you later Diana.".

After we hung up, I got back to work. She was telling me how she's pregnant and how she's in France. She was going back to New York tomorrow.

I told her everything about what happened to me. I just hope that she can just buy a ticket and just visit me already. I miss her crazy ass too much. Without her, I'm incomplete.

"Symoné, you've got a patient in your room." Emily came in.

Emily on the other hand, she's a really close friend. I tell her every piece of shit. I can trust her.

"Thanks boo." I got up.

I exited my office and headed to my room. Opening the door, I saw a girl sitting on the chair.

"Good afternoon. I'm Dr Lewis and I'll be your Dr for today." I smiled.

"Hi, I'm Letitia Grey." She smiled back.

"Okay, let's see why your here today." I looked at the computer screen.

"Okay, so, you've had your 5 month scan and your here to find out the gender, am I correct?" I looked over at her.

She nodded her head.

"Okay, if you'd like to come over here?" I instructed.

I called up one of the nurses to do the scan and to tell her the gender whilst I check her and the babies health.

"Okay, all done?" I asked.

"Yeah." The nurse nodded.

"Another girl? I'm so happy." Letitia grinned.

"Okay, you and the baby are fine. There is no need to worry about anything. You just keep your daughter safe and all will be good." I smiled.

"Oh, thank you so much." She smiled.

After we were done, I went back into my office and got changed out of my scrubs. I was tired today and I wanted to just head home. This baby was really tiring me out.

After closing and locking the office, I walked out of the hospital. As I was walking towards my car, I noticed DaShawn standing there smoking.

He saw me but didn't say anything. He just continued to stare. I looked back at him but didn't say nothing. I walked to my car and placed my duffle bag inside. I got in the drivers seat and fixed my mirror. I looked out of the window and him hugging Ashley.

She just a hoe and she knows it. 8 years? 8 fucking years I've trusted this piece of shit and this is how she does me dirty? Imma just stay outta her way and she can stay outta mine.

DaShawn POV
Seeing my 'baby mama', she looked different. I shrugged her off and drove Ashley back to hers.

"Aren't you coming in?" She asked as I was thinking.

I shook my head no.

"Well, okay." She leaned in for a kiss.

"Move mane." I pushed her away.

She looked down and got out. I drove off and headed to Symoné's house. Before getting out, I sprayed myself and the car too. It smelled of weed. I know if Symoné smells it, she gon' start bragging about my health and football.

That's what I miss about her.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to open the door. She opened it and rolled her eyes and shut the door on me. I blocked t wth y foot and opened it.

"What the fuck do you want?" I folded my arms.

"I'm here to talk." I folded my arms.

"Your not coming in." She shook her head.

"It's raining mane." I smacked my teeth.

She moved backwards to let me in.

"Get ready, we're going to IHOP." I told her.

"You don't tell me what to do." She rolled her eyes.

She went upstairs and I waited for her. She came downstairs in her black long sleeved and her black sweats. She slipped on her black sides which were at the bottom of the stairs.

"Here." I handed her her coat.

She snatched it outta my hands and walked to the front door. Her ass was getting a little bigger too. The way she was walking, I'd just be staring.

We got inside the car and drove to IHOP. The ride there was silent. I got us seated inside and we order some drinks.

"Hurry up and say what you gotta say. I haven't got time to be listening to any of your dumbass excuses." She smacked her teeth.

"You look beautiful." I simply said.

She rolled her eyes.

"Have you got something to actually say instead of piss me off?" She said with attitude.

"What I said the other day was wrong. I shouldn't have said that. But, I ain't ready to be a father.".

"But you ready to fuck a hoe? Okay then." I interrupted him.

"Here." I put my money on the table.

"I don't want your drug money." She raised her voice above a whisper.

"How do you know it it's really drug money?" I furrowed my brows.

"I found some drugs in the car. I'm not fucking dumb.".

I kept staring at her chest.

"What the fuck you looking at?" She mugged me.

I just licked my lips.

"Oh, so you wanna win my heart again and use me?".

"Who said I used you?" I smacked my teeth.

"A real nigga would stay by his baby mama's side no matter what. I'm carrying your fucking baby. Do I need to say it in another country for you?".

"Je porte ton putain de bébé!" She raised her voice.
(I'm carrying your fucking baby!)

"Not all niggas are the same." I smacked her teeth.

The waitress came over with our drinks.

I could hear Symoné's feet tapping.

"So, what we gonna do?" I looked at her.

"It's not 'we' its you! What the hell are you gonna do? I'm clearly ready to become a mother with or without you." Her voice broke a little.

"All I ever wanted when I was a child was a decent life. I didn't want to do drugs like how my mother did. After she cleaned herself up, she had a good life. I wanted that." She cried.

"I guess your just a fuckboy." She threw her glass on the floor.

I watched her walk out.

I really gotta fix up if I want my girl back.