Chapter20

2 MONTHS LATER
Symoné POV
"Hello baby girl." I smiled at Raquel.

She just stared at me with a straight face.

I picked her up and brought her over to the changing table. I began to change her. My phone vibrated in my back pocket and looked at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Symoné! My beautiful cousin!" My cousin Paloma called.

"Hey, I haven't heard your voice for like what? Five years?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I've been so busy up here in Spain.".

"Busy? For 5 whole years? You can't even call just to say merry Christmas to your own flesh and blood?" I smacked my teeth.

"When I needed you 8 years ago, you was up enjoying life! I was here mourning for my mom, sister and your own mother!" I raised my voice a little.

"I tried to-.".

"You tried? Seriously Paloma? You were supposed to be at your mothers funeral. Not partying with a bunch of drunk guys! Since then, you haven't even called. Not once, to even just ask if I'm okay." I cut her off.

"Don't even bother calling me you ungrateful bitch.".

I hung up the phone and put it back into my pocket.

Who does she think she is to be calling me 8 years after acting like everything is okay? She is so ungrateful. The amount of times I've even tried to call her but she doesn't pick up.

After changing Raquel, I headed downstairs. Desiree was spending the night with DaShawn. I placed Raquel in a crib that we had for the living room.

I fell on the couch and watched some Tv. I got a little bored so I went on my phone and went on Snapchat. As I was watching everyone's snaps, I clicked on DaShawn's name.

It was a video of Desiree sleeping and she had the flower filter on. I scrolled up and texted him.

Baby daddy😍❤️- send me that video please?

I can't believe he saved his name as that. Within a few minutes, he sent it to me. I got up and headed to the kitchen to begin cooking.

Even though I was pissed off, I need to understand the fact that he didn't know and that they're gone. We're now talking and I managed to take it all in.

DaShawn POV
Heading over to Symoné's house, Desiree was just crying for McDonald's.

"Chill out baby girl, we going to eat some food at mamas house." I said referring to Symoné.

She stopped crying for a while once we got there.

"Aah, was my baby crying?" Symoné carried her.

"Yeah, she wanted some McDonald's but I said you made some food." I sat down on the couch carrying Raquel.

"I promise you I'll get you some tomorrow, okay?" She spoke to Desiree.

Desiree just sucked on her pacifier rubbing her eyes.

Symoné removed her coat and boots. Desiree went running to her toy box. She then ran back to Symoné who took a picture of her.

"I made some fried rice for you, it's in the kitchen in that green bowl

"I made some fried rice for you, it's in the kitchen in that green bowl." She pointed to the kitchen.

"Chicken too?" I looked up at her.

"I made some ribs instead." She shook her head.

"Symoné.." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"I've been thinking." I looked down at Raquel who was staring at me.

"Thinking about?" She played with Desiree's hands.

"Thinking about us. I still see us together, don't you?".

"Yeah, I do. I'm just worried you'll go behind my back and probably cheat." She said honestly.

"I know that's how you see me and I'm fine with that." I sighed.

"I still love you, you know that right?" She put Desiree down.

"Yeah, I love you too.".

She took Raquel and began to breastfeed her. Trying to look away, I used my phone to distract me. I got up and went into the kitchen to fix myself a plate.

As I was eating, I was just thinking. What do I gotta do to get my girl back?

Symoné POV
"I do-.".

"Hold the fuck up!" We heard a scream.

A girl with a huge stomach wobbled down the isle in her white dress that went to her knees. I was guessing that it was her wedding room because she had a veil. I couldn't quite see her face, it was blurry.

"Who the fuck are you? Can't you see me getting married to my man?" I furrowed my brows.

She placed her hand on her hip and just chuckled.

"Can you see this bitch making a fool outta herself? This is my man." She said viciously.

"I'm supposed to be getting married to DaShawn, not you." She rolled her neck.

"W-what? DaShawn is this true?!" I breathed in and out.

He didn't say shit but look down.

"You cheated on me again?!" I shouted as tears ran down my face.

I threw the flower in his face and the ring too. I ran out of the church and just ran until I couldn't run no more.

I found a broken mirror on the streets and looked at myself. Black mascara was running down my face and my hair was all over the place because it had just been raining.

My shoes had been in mud and my white dress had transformed to brown splatters of mud. I just cried harder and fell to the ground.

"Why did this have to happen to me?!" I screamed.

I look up to see the woman walk up to me. I see her face a little clearer as she comes near. When she's right next to me, I recognise who it is straight away.

"Ashley..".

"And I'm back bitch!" She smirked.

Her hands went around my neck and she began to strangle me. I screamed, kicked and shouted for help. No assistance.

She brings out a knife and stabs me in my heart, my stomach, my neck and my face. As it was in my face, she dragged down causing blood to leak.

All I could see is pitch black..

"What the fuck?!" I screamed as I woke up.

I breathed in and out heavily and tears just flowed down my face.

"One of the reasons why I'm scared to be with DaShawn." I sighed and I fell back on the bed.