Chapter4

Symoné POV
As I was laying in bed, DaShawn was texting me non-stop. He's really cute though. I told him I was taking a nap but he didn't want to me to sleep.

DaShawn- throwing a pool party. Just us, you down?

Me- yeah, I'll be there

DaShawn- ight, be here in 10 minutes.

Getting out of bed, I went to my wardrobe. I looked for a bikini. I had many, especially because of how I used to go Spain a lot during the summer.

I took my bikini and it was really cute. It was orange and was absolutely to die for. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

After getting out, I took out the braid and brushed my hair. I wore my cropped jumper along with some ripped jeans. Putting on my white ankle socks, I slid on my black Fenty slides and grabbed a changing bag.

Going downstairs, I went to the fridge. I was feeling very hungry. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Aye, if you've got time, bring over that good ass tacos that you make." GoGo spoke through the phone.

"Okay." I smiled.

"Pass the phone to DaShawn real quick." I said.

I waited a few seconds then I heard his deep voice.

"Who this?".

"It's Symoné." I began on the tacos.

"Wassup pretty smile?" He said.

Pretty smile? I know he could do better.

"Hi." I laughed.

"Well, Imma be a little late. I'm making some tacos." I said.

"Okay, I'll see you then.".

Afterwards, we hung up. I need to hurry up though, it does take time.
*
*
Arriving at DaShawn's house, I saw many cars parked there. I was kinda a little confused. I went through the front door which was already opened. I smelled weed and alcohol and loud music.

I went into the kitchen and saw Ashley talking with some guy.

"Ash?!" I tried shouting over the music.

I tapped her shoulder and and smiled.

"Tacos? Only for us right?" She said in my ear.

I nodded my head.

I walked outside to the back garden and saw DaShawn cooled up in the corner of the garden with a bunch of girls all over him.

I went over to Lucy who was on her own on her MacBook.

"Hey Luce." I sat beside her.

"Hey. DaShawn's over there if your looking for him." She pointed at the corner.

"I know." I nodded my head.

As soon as he spotted me, he got up and came over.

"Wassup Pretty Smile?" He gave me a hug.

"Hi. When you said pool party, I thought it was only the crew?" I looked at everyone.

"What, you wanted it to only be us two?" He pulled me into a tight hug.

"No, I-.".