Chapter5

3 MONTHS LATER
Symoné POV
I've been getting used to DaShawn being around. He's a really nice person and is fun to be around with. I can tell that he really likes me but, I'm not that desperate yet.

I know he's messing with his hoes day and night. They're chilling at my place because it's my night to cook on Thursdays.

"There's someone at the door." GoGo said.

"I'll get it." I wiped my hands.

Walking to the front door, I saw DaShawn and this girl. She was dark skinned but a little lighter than Izzy and Rommel. She had black hair with red highlights. She was really pretty though.

"Wassup Pretty Smile?" DaShawn smiled.

"Hi." I smiled.

"And you are?" I looked at the girl.

She looked at DaShawn then back at me as she smacked her gum.

"I'm Brittany, DaShawn's girlfriend." She said.

I gave her a little quick smile then it soon faded. As I let them in, she looked me up and down.

Seriously, whats up with this chick?

I went back into the kitchen to continue cooking. I heard footsteps coming in. I looked to my right and saw DaShawn.

"How you been?" He sat at the island.

"Nigga, I swear I saw you yesterday at GoGo's house?" I squinted my eyes a little.

He laughed and then looked at me.

"So, is that your new girl, huh?" I raised a brow.

"She temporary." He shook his head.

"And what does 'temporary' mean?" I twisted my lips to the side.

"I have plenty of girls that I've messed around with. If you were one of them, you'll understand." He winked.

I shook my head and laughed.

"What you cooking?" He stood up.

"Steak, fried rice and some vegetables." I shrugged.

"It smells ight." He went to sit back down.

"Ight? Do you know how ight cooking tastes like?" I placed one hand on my hip.

He just laughed.

"I'm sure when I taste it, it'll smell nice." He smiled.

I continued cooking and his 'girlfriend' walked in and went straight towards him.

"Wassup?" DaShawn said.

"Nothing, just wanna be with you, that's all." She said.

"Well, lets go to where everyone is then." DaShawn stood up.

"I'll be back." He said to me.

I nodded my head.

I watched them as they walked out. He slapped the girls ass and they went into my living room. I shook my head and continued cooking.

After cooking for a while, dinner was finally served. Everyone took their seats, DaShawn unfortunately sat next to me and his girl sat opposite to us.

After saying our prayer, we began to eat.

"So, what's your name?" Ashley asked.

"Brittany." She answered.

"And where you from?" I asked.

"I'm half American and half French." She looked at me.

"Nice mix." I nodded my head.

"Thanks.".

"You've got a nice one there." Izzy complimented.

"Shut up mane." DaShawn kissed his teeth.

"Really? Awh, I get that all the time." She smiled at Izzy.

Izzy winked at Brittany and she blushed. They began to flirt a little and I could see that DaShawn was fed up.

I just laughed to myself.

"Whatchu' laughing at?" He asked.

"Don't worry." I shook my head.

I felt him flick my thigh.

"What was that for?" I frowned.

He chuckled.

I stood up and cleared the table. Everyone was in there laughing and talking with each other. I noticed Brittany walking in.

"Nice food." She said.

"Thanks." I smiled at her.

"I could really see how DaShawn loved your cooking." She began to dry the plates.

"Yeah, he's always coming here and eating everything that's in my fridge." I laughed.

"That's DaShawn for ya'." She laughed also.

"How long have you known him?" She asked.

"4 months, you?".

"I've know him for 4 years.".

"Aw, that's nice.".

"Yeah, really nice. And it would be nice for you if you could stay away from my man." She dropped the plate.

It smashed on the floor. She threw the towel on the counter and saw DaShawn running in.

"What happened here?" Lucy asked.

"You good?" He came over to me.

"She dropped the plate on accident." Brittany lied.

I gave her a look and she walked out.

"I'll clean up." Rommel offered.

They all walked out.

I sighed and dried my hands.

"I know it wasn't you." DaShawn walked in.

"Yeah, you gotta watch out for any of his hoes." Rommel shook his head.

"I'm gonna get going now." He came and gave me a hug.

"Ok." I semi smiled.

He walked out of the kitchen and went to the front door where Brittany was. I leaned on the counter just rubbing my arm.

"You good?" Rommel asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"It's really obvious that DaShawn does like you. But you gotta be careful, he's broken a lot of girls hearts." Rommel threw the glass in the bin.

"What d'you mean?" I folded my arms.

"He's gotten one girl pregnant and he knows it's his but he just denied it. In high school, he sent everyone a video of a girl and him.".

He's really mean..

"He's kinda changed but when he was with his ex, he messed around with so many chicks. He's been in many long-term relationships but he messes around with other girls too. So just watch out, I don't want you hurt.".

"Thanks." I smiled a little.

Now that I know how DaShawn is really like, I still wanna get to know him more. He may have changed but I'm still having doubts.

Letitia POV
"How did he take it?" Austin asked.

"Not well." I sighed.

I was pregnant again and the only person that I've been with was DaShawn and Austin. I don't know who's baby it is though.

"Lorraine, go get ready baby." I put her down.

"When the baby is born, I want a DNA test." He got up and slammed the front door shut.

I put my head in my hands and sighed. I really loved DaShawn, I really did. I really did fuck up big time.