Epilogue ~edited~

7 years later

Juliet fixed a wrinkle from her dress with a wave of her wand. She glanced at herself in the mirror and gave herself a nervous smile.

Ginny was next to her, adjusting the flowers in her hair, "Are you nervous?"

Juliet swallowed a lump in her throat, "I have no idea why."

"It's a big day and you'll have to talk in front of so many people."

"I know, I feel sick to my stomach."

Ginny chuckled, "You'll be fine. Remember when you had to do this for me?"

Juliet rolled her eyes, "You're right. Let's get this over with then."

Juliet and Ginny left the room and entered the hall of the posh hotel. Wizards of all types rushed past them. A bellhop bowed slightly to them as they continued to the elevator.

They finally reached the ceremony room and Juliet smiled at the view. Soft pink flowers were hanging from each chair. Candles were enchanted to float above the tables and the archway that was off to the side. Juliet skipped over to the three tier cake.

"This isn't too much, right?"

Ginny sighed, "Relax! Everything looks perfect. We have to go now."

"Fine," she groaned back.

An hour later, the room was full with witches and wizards. Juliet felt her hands start to shake as she waited impatiently outside.

"Where is she?"

Ginny glanced around the lobby, "She should be here soon."

Juliet looked back inside the room and watched everyone take their seats. Music started to play softly, gradually growing louder and louder.

Hermione appeared next to them, "Sorry I'm late. I had to make sure everything was perfect."

Juliet gasped, "You look beautiful!"

Ginny pulled Juliet, "Come on, time to begin."

Ginny walked down the aisle first, followed by Juliet, with Hermione at the rear. Ron stood at the front of the alter, looking terrified but completely in love. Harry stood next to him, he winked at Juliet as she stood across from them.

Juliet giggled to herself throughout the whole ceremony as she watched Harry, who kept pulling faces. When Ron and Hermione sealed the marriage with a kiss, everyone began to clap. They were then transitioned into the reception, which was held in the same room.

Juliet was watching Ron and Hermione dance when a pair of lips tickled her ear. Harry gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and pulled her on to his lap.

"I'm so glad this is over," Juliet groaned.

Harry laughed, "All that planning for one day."

"Don't remind me," she complained.

"Shall we go home in a bit then Mrs. Potter," he smirked as he held her tight.

Juliet snuggled closer to him, "That sounds lovely Mr. Potter, but Hermione would kill me if I left. Why else would she ask me to be her maid of honour?"

Harry kissed her, "You're too nice for your own good."

"I am my fathers daughter," she replied sarcastically.

Harry ruffled his hair and laughed, "Thank goodness you're nothing like him."

"Oi! Stop talking and snogging and come dance with us," Ron shouted from the dance floor.

They slowly made their way to the dance floor, smiling to each other. Juliet danced the night away happily with her husband and friends. She was home, she was safe. She was free.

* * * * * * * *

And it's over :'(

I can't believe it is actually finished! I started this book back in July? June? I don't remember but it's been a hell of a time. I'm so glad you guys enjoyed my book enough to stick around through my writers block.

I will hopefully write more fanfiction as this is such a beloved series to me and I love all these different headcannons

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you so much for reading.

All the love

-infinitemonster16

06/23/2017

Guys we've reached 11k reads!!
Also I have started a new story called His One Mistake. I hope you will all check it out as I am very excited !!

01/16/2018

This story has been edited, feedback is still welcomed. Thanks for reading darlings

01/29/2018

For anyone interested, the sequel to this book "The One Within" has begun. It starts after the Battle and before the epilogue