Chapter 36 ~edited~

"Muggle Family Murdered"

"Dark Mark Causes Concern"

"Death Eaters - Is Anywhere Safe Anymore?"

Juliet threw down the latest Daily Prophet in front of Narcissa at the breakfast table.

"This is getting ridiculous," Juliet hissed.

Narcissa threw the paper on to the floor, "Keep it down! Do you want other people to hear you?"

"I'm leaving in a couple of weeks," she whispered harshly, "what difference will it make?"

"They don't know that," Narcissa pulled Juliet closer, "try and behave."

"Aunt Cissy, no one knows right?"

"I can't promise anything. If someone asks, I'll have to say something."

Juliet looked at her in shock, "Right. Excuse me."

She ran through the halls of Malfoy Manor and barged into Draco's room.

"I have to leave earlier than planned," she began to pace around.

Draco sat up from his bed, "What? What happened?"

"Your mum said she would tell everyone I was leaving if they asked. I can't stay here anymore."

Draco grabbed her by the shoulders, "You said you'd wait till your birthday, they can't track you after that."

"You don't understand," she pushed him off gently, "they'll lock me up before I have a chance."

"Where are you going to go?"

"I don't know, anywhere but here."

"Are you even ready to leave?"

"No, I'm going to go pack right now. Ron's uncle lent me a tent too."

"How are you going to carry everything?" he asked curiously.

"Hermione taught me an Enchantment," she said as she paced the room again.

"Are you sure you have to leave now?"

Juliet peeked at Draco, who suddenly had a sad look on his face.

"Yes," she said, sighing, "someday, when this is over, I'll come see you again."

"If you survive."

"When I survive," she corrected.

Draco pulled a wrapped gift from his drawer, "Good thing I bought this early. Happy Birthday."

"Thanks Draco," she unwrapped the gift and found a gold bracelet with green and scarlet gems.

"Green, because you're still my family and belong to Slytherin and you're cunning. The red, because you're incredibly brave and kind hearted like a Gryffindor."

"Wow, thank you. This is beautiful," she hugged him tightly.

"Good luck Juli," Draco said, a lump caught in his throat as he tried to hold his emotions.