Chapter 21 ~edited~

Voldemort glided up and down the dark office. He slammed a fist against the table, shaking the whole room.

"Who did this?" he shouted.

He picked up a newspaper from the desk and flung it towards Bellatrix.

"I wanted to keep her safe, now she has too much attention. Everyone will think she used Dark Magic to get in."

Bellatrix gulped, "My Lord, I wanted to teach the girl a lesson."

"By asking someone to put her name in the Goblet?"

"Yes my Lord."

"People have died Lestrange!"

Bellatrix gave him a confused look, "If I didn't know any better my Lord, I would've thought you actually cared what happened to her."

"I don't care! I could never care for that repulsive creature you call our daughter. I only needed her to stay alive so I can use her."

"What do we do now?"

"There's nothing we can do!" he shouted again, "Thanks to you, your daughter now has to showcase her skills otherwise she'll die. I hope she doesn't disappoint without giving too much away."

Bellatrix moved towards him, "My Lord, this is for the best I promise. Even if she did die, would it really be the worst thing."

Voldemort glared at her, "Get out!"

* * * * * * * *

Juliet waited patiently in the champions tent. Every time the crowd cheered or gasped, she felt a little more nervous. She didn't know what to expect. Since she was the youngest, she was going to be going last.

The first task was to retrieve a golden egg, which sounded easy until Professor Dumbledore told them a dragon was going to be guarding it. Neither Krum or Fleur seemed bothered by this information, which only worried her more.

"Ms. Fleur Delacour has successfully retrieved her egg!" Professor Dumbledore shouted.

Viktor went next and it only took a few minutes until Dumbledore was announcing again.

"Viktor Krum has successfully retrieved his egg! Only one champion left. Juliet Lestrange!"

She heard mild cheering and a lot of booing mixed into the crowd. She picked up her wand and left the tent. Entering the arena, she saw the golden egg in the middle.

She crawled over a giant boulder when she heard growling. Turning around, she saw a horned dragon. Her face paled as she continued to make her way to the egg.

The dragon's tail suddenly smashed a boulder to her left and she slid back down. A few rock pieces hit her head and blood dripped down her forehead, momentarily blinding her vision.

Wiping it off, she placed her foot on the ledge of a rock, when the dragon roared at her. She flinched away and continued to crawl for the egg.

She stood up, gaining her balance and jumped to another rock.

The dragon swung its tail and hit Juliet in the stomach. She flew through the air and landed on her ankle. A searing pain shot through her leg.

Limping, she hid behind a rock and narrowly dodged being cooked by the dragons flames. The dragon kept getting closer and Juliet reached for her wand.