"This way, ma'am, " he gestures me on my left to the stairs. I walked behind him. He said something on his Bluetooth and gave me side glance, but didn't say anything. He led me to the hall where I spot Adil sitting alone on a chair watching everyone passing by, I sprint towards him and embraced him in a tight hug, he was a bit surprised at my behavior,

"What is it Api? Are you okay?" he asked with concern, "I am okay," I replied, "Why are you sitting here all alone?" I asked.

"Alex told me to sit here and don't move from my place, so I was waiting for him, but where were you? He asked. I cursed Alex for leaving him alone here,

"Did you eat something?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"No, I don't want anything," he replied,

"Api I saw that man," he told me, I raised an eyebrow and asked, "who?"

"The same man you were rude to him, he gave us lift when you had injured your ankle." He replied

"Excuse me, I wasn't rude to him, he was rude to us" I retorted back, feeling uneasy with this conversation. Why Adil thought I was rude to that guy he was the one who acted rudely.

"Where the hell were you?" Uncle Javed asked me as he roughly grabbed my wrist in a tight grip that made me wince.

"I was..."

"I don't care, come along with me, I want you to meet someone," he said and pulls me to the center of the hall where a large group of men was busy in drinking and talking. He walked past them and stood near a tall man whose back was facing us, "Hey, Mehtab come on" Uncle called a man who was standing with that large group. An older man came forward who looks in his early sixties, wearing a white suit on his overweight body, he had salt and pepper hairs, "Come on he is here" he said and led us to that group,

"Mr. Maaz I want you to meet my friend Javed Bakht and his son Akil Bakht and Javed he is Maaz Jaferi the youngest business tycoon," he introduced them to a man standing casually in the middle holding a glass in his hand. Ya Allah! He is the same man, he is Mr. Rudy!

"It's really nice to meet you in person Mr. Maaz it's really an honor to meet you" Uncle Javed said shaking his hand. In response he just smiled,

"I have heard so many things about you in the chamber of commerce, but never was able to meet you in there, I suppose you don't attend those meetings lately" Uncle stated still holding my wrist. He didn't answer him because he was busy staring at me, I lowered my gaze and tried to free my hand from uncle's grip.

"No, I don't attend those meetings," he answered in his deep voice, I could still feel his stare at me.

"Oh meet my beloved daughter Areesha Bakht and my younger son Adil" uncle said as he finally released my wrist, pushing me a bit forward to that guy, I looked at uncle, he gave me a stare told me to behave in front of him.

"Can I talk to you in a private Mr. Javed?" he asked uncle who nodded and left with him.

"Areesha do you know here Uzair is?" Alex asked me, "No, " I replied, as I recall the incident on the deck.

"I left you with him and that's the last time I saw him, where is he?" he questioned again, "I don't know where the hell is your filthy friend is, must lying wasted in the washroom where he belongs" I yelled at him. He stalks towards me furiously as I was a bit surprised at my outburst, but a man who seems like a body-guard came between us.

"Mr. Maaz is calling you over there, " he said to Alex, who was glaring at me, "I won't make him wait if I were you Mister" that man spoke to Alex again. Alex glares at him and walked away. I let out a breath of relief. I hold Adil's arm and move to the side tables where some children were sitting, "Why don't you go and make some friends Adil" I suggested, "No I want to stay with you. I am tired just want to sleep, " he said, rubbing his eyes. "I don't think we are going home soon Adil, Uncle is in no mood to leave, Come on, " I said and we both walked to the end of the hall and sat on the couch waiting for this party to over.

*^*^*^*^*

MAAZ'S POV:

I looked at Javed Bakht who was smiling like a lunatic when Mr. Mehtab introduced him to me, I just gave him a smile, but I saw the glimpse of her, I move a bit to have a better look and I saw her, standing behind Javed, looking at her feet. Javed noticed me staring at her and introduced her to me and I just can't believe she was the daughter of this murderer! Damn!

Mr. Mehtab was saying something to me, but I didn't pay attention to it, my mind stuck on those words BELOVED DAUGHTER, That's when I got this idea,

She was his beloved daughter so I can use her to get my revenge.

I asked Javed to talk in private on which he agreed, I took him to a corner and offered him a deal I know he won't refuse.

*^*^*^*^*^*

So what do you think about the deal?

What would be that deal?

Any guess?

Do

Vote

Comment

And

Share

Until next time

Iraj

Date: 4-2-2017