Predators Collide

Depuis le début

Legion: IM CURRENTLY RIGHT BEHIND YOU PILOT.

Ruby's POV

Sun: What is that thing?

Ruby: Legion! Wha-?

Another Legion?

Everyone noticed the Titan. It wasn't quite as big as Legion but it was bigger than the paladins we have. Predator used his grappling hook as he got into Legion.

Legion: TRANSFERRING CONTROLS TO PILOT...
ENEMY TITAN AHEAD...

A man in heavy dark red armor opened his Titan's hatch. I listened to the radio Predator left on my bed.

???: Hello Predator.

He knows Predator?

Yang and the others listened in on the radio as we stood on the roof.

Predator: Richter. What are you doing working with them?

Richter: You betrayed us Predator! You and Legion will die here tonight! Hahahah!

Richter's Titan: YOU WILL BURN IN HELL TONIGHT PREDATOR...
ENGAGING ENEMY TITAN.

Predator: I'm sorry Richter. You leave me no choice.

Legion: LET'S FINISH THIS RICHTER...
ENGAGING ENEMY TITAN.

We watched as the other Titan pulled out a cannon and shot at Legion. As Legion was spraying bullets at the Titan, Richter deployed missles at him. Legion had a shield on the Predator Cannon blocking the missles. The shield was red as Richter kept shooting Predator.

Legion and Richter's Titan: DETECTING HULL BREACH...
I ADVISE YOU TAKE COVER PILOT.

Richter deployed a shield as Legion said something.

Legion: SMART CORE ONLINE...

*VRRRR..BOOM!*

The shield was taking down.

Richter's Titan: SALVO CORE ONLINE...
IT ENDS TONIGHT LEGION.

Ruby: Oh no...

What looked like hundreds of missles locked on to Legion. As the missles got halfway, Legion grabbed a container filled with dust and threw it blowing both Titans back. Both Titans looked destroyed. Richter's Titan got up and approached us manically laughing. I assumed the worst for Predator.

No. Please no!

Richter: You must be the red headded bitch Torchwick wants dead.

He's dead. And there was nothing I could do about it.

I backed up and felt myself crying.

Richter: Nighty night bitch!

I'm sorry Predator.

WBY: Ruby!

I embraced for the Titan to finish me off. As the fist approached me, I saw Predator and Legion tackle him and his Titan.

Predator! You're alive!

Legion ripped the front of his Titan off and ripped him out. Predator got out bloodied and beaten to approach the man and took off his helmet. He too was bloodied and beaten.

Predator: Where are the others?

The man just laughed at him.

Richter: Whatever do you mean brother?

Brother?

Predator: Don't play that fucking game with me. It's no coincidence that two Apex Predators landed on the same planet. So I ask again. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE OTHERS RICHTER!?

Richter: You've earned it. Blisk is dead.

Predator looked shocked and held the knife towards his throat.

Predator: Who?!

Richter: Ash. Myself, Kane, Sloan, and Viper are now working for her now so YOU AND YOUR BITCH CAN GO ROT IN H-!

He stabbed him in the skull with the knife. We didn't know what to say or do. He put the body in Legion. He looked mad.

Predator: Legion. Grab the Tone Titan. Everyone else. Get out of here. Now!

Timeskip brought to you by RWBY CHIBI: Predator flying in the air using his grappling hook.

Predator's POV

Why Richter?

I was back at the hangar. Legion put the Tone Titan in there and stayed in there. I took Richter's body out of the Titan and took off the bloody suit. I took off his tags before grabbing some wood. I took the body outside the hangar and buried it underneath the wood and lit the wood on fire. I sat next to the fire thinking about what he said.

Ash. Why work for her of all people?

Ruby: You okay?

I look to see team RWBY and Sun.

Predator: Yeah.

Yang: Looks like a party.

I gave her a death stare.

Yang: Oh. Sorry.

They sat around the fire as Weiss noticed the body.

Weiss: Why is there a-

Predator: It's what he wanted.

Blake: What?

Everyone looked at me funny. Then they saw what Weiss saw.

Predator: Back in the old days Vikings would burn the bodies of their fallen men. He always wanted to be buried this way saying that he had a heart of a Viking and wanted to die like such.

Blake: He called you brother. Why?

Predator: We were brothers in arms. He was the best friend I could ever had. Until..

Yang: Till what?

I started to tear up.

Might as well showed them.

I pulled up my left sleeve on my suit revealing needles along with a dark orange liquid. I felt Ruby's soft hand rub my arm.

Ruby: What is that?

Predator: Stim.

Everyone looked even more concerned.

Blake: Stim. Like stimulants?

Predator: Sort of. It made us even faster, stronger, and even accelerated our regeneration process. Taking too much of it can lead to an addiction. He took way too much and became insane with it. He went from a loyal friend.

I pulled out his necklace of human ears and threw them in the fire.

Predator: To a complete psychopath.

Ruby: Predator. I'm sorry.

We leaned on each other as I took off the helmet. She kisses my bloodied lips compassionately. She stopped realizing that everyone was watching us. I just smiled. I still couldn't stop thinking about my situation right now.

I gained a lover and lost a friend in return.

Sun: I'm so confused about everything. What's a Titan? What is a pilot? What exactly are you?

And there it is.