Chapter 3

(Extremely OOC)Watari's POV

I have been waiting up on [Y/a] decision. By this, i can know if she really is alive. If [Y/n] really is indeed alive. i have had this idea since her possible death. When brought up both L and Near dismissed this idea. Wonder Why?

'Ping'

Here it is. The waiting moment.

'W,

I have decided.Yes. Yes, i will join the Kira case. But I will keep my distance from L. I do not want any contact with him. Only through you or anybody on his team. I just think this is the best way to preserve both mine and L's identity. That way it will be safer. As well as yours, W.

I will bring my assistant Josh to a cafe, Heavenly Delights in Kanto region Japan. Yes, i have located your whereabouts, so i know you and Josh can definitely meet. Now here are my direct instructions.

Look for a younger looking man, mid twenties, who is wearing a large trench coat with a computer in his hands. I will in fact be able to hear and see you. Josh will then lead you to table 3. After 10 minutes, go through the door to your left. Its a private room where we can talk about this privately and openly.

See you then,

- [Y/a]'

Bingo. It has to be [Y/n]. Why didn't see want to meet L? She is a detective. Why wouldn't she want to meet the best? I suppose if this really is [Y/n] she wouldn't want to see him. I mean her was the closest companion she has ever received. But we will have to see. At 2:45 i will find out for sure.

L's POV

Watari walked into the room, rather proudly. I wonder why that is? Has he got information about [Y/a]. If he does, he better spill. Cause i am getting rather impatient. With Light Yagami under my nose, he must be Kira. He has to be. Other my conclusions were incorrect, because 1)i am never wrong, and 2) if i'm ever wrong go back to rule one.

"Watari, I am 75.2% sure there is something you are not telling me."

"You are quite right with that, L"

What was that meant to mean? What is it then? But he can't answer my questions, i know him too well. He will avoid my questions. I hate it when he does that. And yes hate is a strong word, and that's why i used it. He knows i'm childish and impatient. So why won't he tell me. L, keep calm. It's something i will find out at a later date. Why does he have to be so stubborn? Guess i get my stubbornness from him.

(Sorry for the shortness in this chapter, i promise the next one will be longer)

- Author-Chan (a.k.a Jess)