Chapter 6: a moment and a knife

Start from the beginning

Jeff puts a finger to my lips and yells "Im up! I was just about to go get Ella. I'll be back okay?"

"Okay." Yells Maksey "Hurry."

We hear footsteps grow fainter and fainter. Then Jeff says "Ill get ready. Gather your things and ill be ready in a sec."

I nod and he gets up. He grabs his clothes and heads to the washroom. I grab my jacket and slide it on. I then grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder. I grab my hat which was on the desk and I notice a small mirroe on the desk beside it. I use it to see my wounds. My eye wasnt swollen anymore but it was still bruised. My gash had  stopped bleeding and wasnt noticeable if I put the hat on. My lip wasnt puffy anymore and the cut was smaller. I put on my hat and it covers my gash as I suspected. Just then I hear a door open. I turn around and my jaw drops. Jeff comes out of the washroom and he is shirtless. I repeat...SHIRTLESS. He has a nice body. He had a faint six pack but nothing to noticeable. He wasnt scrawny like most boys, he's actually pretty fit. His arms are lean and strong and are about medium length. I stare at him and he notices 'What? I forgot my shirt."

I feel my cheeks heat up and look away. "Um....nothing...it was nothing."

I can feel my whole face burning up and the tips of my ears. He chuckles . "What?" I say looking at him angerily. Then I realize that my face is still hot and look away again.

He chuckles again. "Your hilarious. You domt have to be embarrassed because you were staring at my shirtless body. I cant help that my bpdy is amazingly hot."

This time its my turn to laugh "Your so full of yourself."

He walks towards me and gets really close. "But you didnt deny that my body is hot did you."

I can feel my face get hot again. "Um...its very....good looking." I stutter then push him away.

He stares at me and shock and then smiles. He doesnt say anything, he just goes and grabs his shirt and white hoodie. He pulls it on and then grabs his knife that I gave him and sticks it in his pocket. "Whatever. Lets go."

Jeff heads to the windows and climbs out. He reaches the ground and I start climbing too when I slip I start falling and I scream. I close my eyes and wait for the impact but their was nothing. I open my eyes and see Jeff's face staring at me. He smiles and says "You okay?"

I stare at him for a second then I look away blushing. I scramble out of his arms and stands up. He looks at her confused then sighs "Come on, the others are waiting." 

I walk with him and we pretend we were coming from my house. We walk in and I see Eyeless Jack and Maskey playing a videogame and obviously Eyeless Jack was winning because you can see his mask grinning if his mask could grin. Hoodie is standing behind the couch, cheering Maskey on. I smile and say "Hey guys."

They look at me and smile. Jack pauses the game. He walks up and hugs me. "Hey Ella." 

Maskey also hugs her and says "Hey Ella." With a smile then walks back with Jack to continue the game. 

Hoodie comes up and hugs me quickly then goes to the kitchen and comes back. In his hand of cheesecake "Cheesecake?" He asked

I smile "Um no thanks but Im sure Maskey will want it he loves cheesecake."

Hoodie says "Okay. Maskey you want some cheesecake?" 

Maskey smiles "You bet I would."

I go to the kitchen and see Sally sitting there with a man Id never seen before. He had a long nose with a black a white swirl on it. I look at at him for a second then remember who he is I smile. "Hi Sally." I say

She sees me and says "Ella!" and runs up and hugs me. 

The man looks at me and smiles. I say "Hi Im Ella."

The man starts laughing and says "Hey Ella. Im-"

"Your laughing Jack." I finish for him laughing.

He laughs again "I like you! We're going to be great friends."

I smile at him then turn back to Sandy. "Sandy do you know where Slenderman is?" I ask

"Yeah he's in his office upstairs. I'll go get him." she says then skips away

"She may be older then seven but sometimes she sure acts like it." I mutter

"ELLA!" A voice screams and the next thing I know I'm on the ground with something licking my face. When the licking stops I open my eyes and see Smile on top of me. I smile and hug him "Hey Smile." I said

"Hey their's someone I want you to meet Ella." He says

"Okay where are they?" I ask

"You can come in now Grinny!" Smile screams

I look to the doorway and see a cat come through. The cat was jus like Smile except you know he was a cat. He had a human smile plastered to his face. I smile and run and pick him up and squeeze him hard."Oh my gosh your Grinny. Your so cute!" I squeal

"Cant...breathe..." Was all he could mutter out

"Oh sorry." I say and loosen my grip so Im not suffocating him. 

He finally catches his breath again and says "Hi Ella. Im grinny so nice to meet you."

I smile at him and carry him to the living room and sit on the couch between Maskey and Eyeless Jack. I was watching them play a game. I look closely at it. I think I recognized the game the character looks familliar but I cant put my finger on it. The character has blond hair and has a mask on what is it.... I turn to Maskey and ask "What game is this again?" 

"Its Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask." He replies then turns back to the game.

So thats the name. Then I remember that day at the garage sale Sabrina had found a game called Majoras Mask. It was the game BEN haunted, but I thought it was just a replica. Now that I think about it I still havent met BEN yet. He hasnt been around since Sabrina went missing. Do you....no it couldnt...could that Majora's mask game Sabrina got that day at the garage sale....could it of been the real game. "Why hello Ella." A voice says

I snap out of thought and look up to see Slenderman staring at me. I put down Grinny and walk up and hug slenderman I look up at him and smile "Hey Slendy." 

He hugs me back and then he says "Everyone come to the kitchen so we can talk about the search."

____________

Hey Im going to stop it here because I dont want it to be too long Im sorry. Im sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the creepypasta characters. Sabrina and Ella are mine