10' Breakfast with...umm..X.O?

Start from the beginning

In the middle of my childish fantasy, I felt something strange. Like someone was staring at me. I tried to avoid it but.. it doesn't go away. I went closer to the television without removing my eyes from it.

*silence*

"Mi Yeon-ssi, if you stay that close to the television for long, you will damage your eyes."

Huh? I looked behind me. Oh, it was Kyungsoo. That's very nice of him. :3

I bowed at him and went back to where I was earlier. And I just realized that it was a Spongebob Back-to-back episodes for two hours?! I think it's a DVD. :T

After a few minutes, or maybe an hour, I woke up with the television off. "Spongebob?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

The fudge -.- . I didn't know they were still here.And I was sleeping on the tall guy's shoulder. I quickly wiped my mouth to see if there is any saliva. Gladly, there's none.

~~

[Chanyeol's POV]

So she likes Spngebob, huh? Well, I learned a new thing for the day. :3

She's so cute!! And heavy... Why?

She slept on my shoulder. Well, I was the one who put her head on my shoulder so it isn't her fault.

"Mi Yeon-ah, you snore very loud. Hahahaha" I was just kidding. :3

"O-oh?? Cheongmal?? Mianhe.." , she bowed repeatedly and kept on apologizing. She's s cute! ^^

I wonder if she has a boyfriend..

~~

[Suho's POV]

"Mi Yeon-ssi, can you come here for a second? I wann talk to you."

She came over. I bet she's still wondering why she's here.

"Nae. Suho-oppa, why am I here actually?"

Told 'ya. I took her upstairs to her room. I told her not to worry about being here. "But why am I here? I just want to know the reason." Geez.. "You remember what happened to you and Min-, I mean, Xiumin hyung, right?" I could see she got embarrassed by the way she hid her face. She was blushing! ^^

I lifter her head so she could face me.

"Beautiful.."

"Huh?". Wh-what?! What did I just say?? I must be out of my mind. "Ah, aniyo. Sorry about that. So about what happened, Xiumin hyung was sorry about that. And he didn't know where you lived so he brought you here and told me about everything. Don't worry, only me and Luhan know what happened. You can trust us. Also, we're planning to let you stay here for a while so we can get to know you better. But promise me, Mi Yeon-ssi.."

"Hmm? Promise you what?"

"Promise me that you won't let this out. You won't spread this to your friends or even to your relatives. I'm begging you."

"Eh? But why? How about my appa? What will I tell him if he asks me where I was?"

Wow. Nice question. Actually I don't know what t do about that. Think, Joon Myeon think. Hmm..

Aha!

"Can you just tell him that you had a sleep over at your friend's house?" That could be a good reason. But I'm not telling her to lie. It's just that I can't think of a better way.

"Oppa, this is a secret between you and me. I don't h-have f-f-friends...."

Bwo?? O_O No friends? A girl like her? No friends? Ajinjja..

"Hmm.. do you think you're appa will take it seriously if you are not home just for a day?" Of course, Suho. That's her parent. PARENT.

"I don't think so. He doesn't really care about me."

"Ohh..", I feel really bad for her.

"How about I call him now and since you are my friend. You are right?"

"Of course." I smiled at her. I think she's not really grumpy at all.

"Then I'll tell him that I'm in my friend's house. What'cha think?", she smiles back.

That smile..

"Umm.. Suho oppa?"

"Ohh? Nae nae. I think that's good enough.", Geez, Suho, control yourself.

She starts to dial the number on her phone. I can't help but stare at her. I'm glad that she's my friend now. I thought she was grumpy as what Xiumin hyung told us. And I still can't believe he did that. Tsk tsk. If the manager finds about this.. tsk tsk.

"Nae, appa. Nae, I'll be home soon. Don't worry. Nae. Annyeong."

She smiles at me. This time, it was different. I bet this smile can melt anyone's heart once they lay their eyes on her.

"So, what did he say?"

"He said it was fine."

~~

A/N" End of chapter 10!

Sorry if its not that good. I wasn't feeling well and music was all that's entering my mind now.

Wait for the next chappies! ^^

HAPPY READING~

~XOXO <3