Slowly unbuckling my belt, she licked her pick lips.

Moans filled the office, but I craved more from her. I yanked her hair notifying her to stop and to get on top on me. Ms. Lee wiped her mouth and smiled, shimmying her pencil skirt off. Once she was ready, I eased her on top on me, loving how wet she was, and how it felt wrapped around me.

Her breasts bounced around as we filled our needs.

Work was left uncompleted, we now cleaned ourselves up. Her hair somewhat a mess, she gave me another dirty smile. I pulled her to my chest, gently pressing my lips on her's. I grabbed the woman's ass, massaging it.

"We can't keep doing this." I announced, dragging away from her light face.

Ms. Lee's eyes got dark, her hands wrapping around my fingers that still lingered on her round butt. She peeled them off with a look of disgust.

"I want to have a family with you, Namjoon. I want to make love to you so much." She confessed to me, imploring with all her might. I shook my head, declining get offer.

"You know I'm married. I simply can't do that." I buttoned my shirt. The tiny buttons fought with me before I could get it right. All the while, Ms. Lee stood there, eyes wide open in shock.

"Do I not mean anything to you? I will do anything to keep you, Namjoon. Clearly, your wife isn't doing much to please you. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here fucking me in your office. Now would you?" I scowled at her words; my face heated up when she called me by my name.

"Don't talk about my wife like that. She has nothing to do with this. Of all things, you shouldn't be so willingly to give your body to some man you know you can't have." I tugged roughly on my tie. This was all a mistake.

"Really, Namjoon? I'm the bad guy? I can do whatever the hell I want. I'm not the one that has a child waiting a home." Ms. Lee's hand curled into a ball, fire blazed in her eyes, and poison wet and fresh on her tongue.

"I'm not arguing with you. Kim Lee, please walk yourself to the door, and get out. You know where it is." I turned my back to her, opening my briefcase up. Guilt clouded around me, making my memory of the events fog up. The computer heaved as it turned on, welcoming me by a picture of my wife and son. Her presence still lingered, however.

I looked at her quizzically, waving my hand off telling her to leave.

"What are you still doing here? Go. I don't want you." I snapped my head back to the desktop hearing the clank of her heels become nonexistent.

Opening up Microsoft Office, I began to feel bad. So many things in my life are being chipped down into jagged structures when they should fit. My head sunk ashamedly. I didn't want her to go, but I knew that it was wrong. Ms. Lee fills this emptiness within me that I hadn't known was there previously.

The day continued with my frustrations being evident in my demeanor. I slammed the car door and fumbled with my keys to get into the house. I entered exhausted, kicking off my shoes at the front door. Almost immediately, my body drowned in the couch once I touched it. My legs spread out out of habit and I closed my eyes; my sins replaying in my head over and over and over and over and over again.

Opening my eyes, I took a long look at the room that I accompanied. Two wine bottles sat empty on the lamp table across from me. I overlooked such thing, but made sure I judged it. But, who I am to surmise? I just cheated on my wife.

A loud shrieking came from one of the rooms mixed with water splashing. Laughs bounced from the hallways into the room in which I sat.

"Hanuel, come back here!" Amara came from the corner chasing the naked baby. He laughed and ran full speed with toilet paper strewn around behind him. His eyes gleamed once he saw me and jumped on the couch, his crotch fully in my face. I grabbed him and sat him down as he writhed screaming for freedom. Amara bounded towards us quickly out of breath and threw me his clothes. Her eyes were unnoticeably red and dilated yet I said nothing. I had my own faults to be worried about.

I retained the boy and wrestled him until he was fully dressed.

"Give daddy a kiss!" I told him. Hanuel's wide smile filled my heart and then he kissed me on the cheek. He then slid off of my lap and ran to his room leaving me with his mother. Amara stood there eyeing me with enthusiasm until she strode towards me and sat down.

"How was work?" She questioned me. Her hair was pulled up in a tight bun and she wore a loose black shirt and sweatpants. Lately, that was her signature attire. I shuffled up some, uncomfortably hoping my awkwardness wouldn't give anything away.

"It was good. I had a lot of things to catch up on, but I finished early. That's why I'm here." I chuckled through my thick wall of lies.

"That's nice. I was just getting ready to take Hanuel to the daycare. Me and some friends are meeting up to go shopping." Amara explained to me, her hair bobbing side to side as she talked.

"How come you're going out so much, anyways?" I interrogated her, scratching my head slightly.

"You told me that I can go out with friends whenever I felt like it. I don't go anywhere no ways. I'm always stuck in this damn house with nothing to do, but watch your son. Don't you think I wanna have fun and be able to do something with my life?" She snapped at me. Amara's head cocked to the side like a broken neck, her eyes now murderous. My face broke into shock at her use of wording.

"Okay, okay. Go out with your friends." I surrendered.

"Would you like for me to pick Hanuel up and what time?" I added.

Amara got up in agitation, letting her bun down with a sharp yank.

"Whenever." She barked, and left me in the living room.

[Comment//Vote//Share]