The end is the beginning

A few months later...

"Yeah! Finally!" Alya cheered throwing her graduation hat in the air, along with Marinette.

"I can't believe school's over! It all went by so fast..." Marinette sighed looking to Adrian who was laughing and talking to Nino.

"I can't believe you actually passed girl!" Alya joked.

"H-hey! That's not funny!" Marinette frowned. Okay sure, she'd flunked one or two tests, barely made it past an exam and fell asleep during one of them, but she was standing there in her graduation gown with a neatly rolled diploma in her right hand, wasn't she?

"We should celebrate!" Alya exclaimed, nudging Marinette with her elbow.

"Sure, I just need to get changed, oh! I should ask Nathanael." Marinette skipped over to Nathanael.

"Hey Mari." He gave her a warm smile.

"Hi Nath, did you want to come out for dinner with us? To celebrate?" She returned the smile and gestured to Nino, Alya and Adrian.

"Sure!" He walked back over with her and they left the school.

When they were outside Adrian stopped at the end of the steps.

"Hey Marinette." He called after the bluenette.

She turned. "Yeah?"

"Remember how we first met?" He gave her the same look he did on the day when he'd given her the umbrella.

"Yeah, it was right up there." She sighed sadly looking at the spot where they had stood so long ago.

"I'll cherish that memory forever, I really made the best friends when I came here." Adrian smiled sadly looking at Marinette.

"Me too." Marinette's voice trembled slightly and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"It's okay, we'll always be friends." Adrian grinned at her.

Just friends? 

                                                                                               ~~~~

    Marinette held the hangars out in front of her, each of them were holding a really nice dress. One representing Ladybug and one representing Chat. Marinette grinned, she'd made her decision.

    Adrian blushed when Marinette stepped out in a knee-length sparkly green dress with a black sash and cat purse. Her hair was done in two little buns at the top of her head with green and black ribbons tied around them. She had the most adorable cat slippers on too.

"Ooh! A fan of Chat I see!" Alya exclaimed happily, snapping a photo.

"You look cute." Nathanael blushed taking her arm.

"Nice dude." Nino nodded taking Alya's.

Adrian didn't have anyone to escort.

                                                                                        ~~~~

"So, did you design and create that outfit Marinette?" Adrian asked while they were waiting for their food.

"Yeah! I did actually! I also made a Ladybug dress too." Marinette's eyes lit up. Talking about her creations was really exciting for her. Especially since Adrian was the one asking.

"You did a great job Marinette, are you going to be a fashion designer?" Nathanael commented.

"Yeah! I plan to be, what about you?" Marinette asked.

"I'm thinking along the lines of being an artist and hopefully getting my drawings into an art gallery." Nathanael smiled.

"Cool! What about you Adrian?" Marinette turned her head to look at the blonde.

"Fashion model, I don't really have a say in the matter, my father wants me to inherit the family business after he's gone." Adrian sighed.

"Well then maybe you could model one of my designs!" Marinette suggested.

"Yeah! Actually that'd be great!" Adrian's eyes lit up.

"I can't wait!" Marinette smiled happily.

                                                                                  To be continued...

Yay! It's finally done! The second one will come out soon I promise, I'm thinking it should be called: The princess, the cat and the tomato, aftermath. What do you guys think? I have it mostly planned out in my head and I think it'll be interesting! So thanks for reading this story! I hope you enjoyed it! See you next time!

The second one has come out, it's title is the same as the paragraph mentions above.

That's the cover page, hope you enjoy!