Alya is literally everywhere

Do you like the picture above? I drew it myself, the original is on deviantart.com  

    Adrian saved the picture of Marinette falling into him as his screensaver for the lock screen. He sighed, with a dorky grin, remembering the kiss last night.

"Dude, are you purring?" Nino asked, popping out of nowhere.

Adrian screamed like a girl, jumped into the air and landed in a bush, hissing. Nino just stood there and stared at Adrian's feet that were popping out of the leaves and branches. "You ok dude?" Nino asked after a few seconds.

"Help Me!" Adrian ordered waving around his feet in the air.

"Sorry." Nino rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled. Then he started laughing so hard his sides hurt.

"What's so funny?" Adrian asked, confused.

"You actually acted like a real live cat there dude! Jumping and purring and hissing like that? Hilarious!" Nino wiped his eye that had watered a bit as he started to calm down.

"Ow." Adrian ignored Nino and rubbed his shoulder.

"Ok come on, let's go to class." Nino chuckled patting Adrian's back.

                                                                                           ~~~~

Believe it or not, Marinette actually got to school on time! Yay! She sat beside Nathanael, again, who was talking about one of his most recent drawings. Marinette just nodded along like she was listening to him but she wasn't, instead, she was daydreaming about the kiss between her and Chat.

It had happened countless times before, but that one just seemed, different somehow.

"Alright class, open your language textbooks to page 25 and answer questions A through to F please, any unfinished questions will be homework." Ms. Bustier ordered writing the letters on the board.

Adrian skipped through the questions easily but before he finished question F, he had an idea...

"Marinette?" Adrian whispered turning to face her.

"Yes?" Marinette asked, leaning forwards a bit.

"What does this word mean again?" Adrian knew the answer, he just wanted an excuse to talk to Marinette.

"Oh, Onomatopoeia?" Marinette questioned. Adrian nodded, smiling at her expression.

"It means a word describing a sound." Marinette leaned back into her seat, smiling.

"Thanks." Adrian blushed turning around again.

                                                                                       ~~~~

"Hey Marinette?" Nathanael asked after school just before Marinette started down the stairs.

"Yeah?" She turned and leaned against the metal banister.

"Did you want to go to the park with me?" He blushed pointing to the exit of the school.

"Sure! How about 4:45?" Marinette shrugged, smiling.

"P-perfect." Nathanael smiled back.

"Ok, see you then!" Marinette waved goodbye and ran out of the school.

However, a certain blonde overheard the whole conversation and planned a little sabotage...

                                                                                       ~~~~

Adrian's phone buzzed as soon as he plopped it on his bed. It was Alya. She had sent him a picture of him jumping in the air and hissing at Nino. The caption above it read: 'Cat boy lol'.

Adrian rolled his eyes. "Alya is everywhere, I didn't even see her there." Plagg chuckled looking at Adrian's phone.

"What are you going to do about Marinette's date with Nathanael?" Plagg smirked.

Adrian face planted into the mattress. "I don't know yet." Adrian shrugged. A few seconds flew by and then Adrian's face flew up so fast it made his neck hurt. "I got it!"

                                                                                               ~~~~

Nathanael waited patiently on the park bench for Marinette, it was now 5:00 and he was constantly looking from his watch, to the park entrance and back again continuously.

'Thump' a black cat plopped right in front of him.

"Hello there," Chat leaned in. "What's up?"