Can you keep a secret?

Once again, my art above, you know where to find another copy!

"Where did you get this?" Marinette demanded.

"Last night, at your house." Alya answered flatly with a plain face.

"I-it's not what it looks like!" Marinette promised.

"Oh it's exactly what it looks like girl, you cheatin' on Nath." Alya muttered.

"I-I...Please don't tell him!" Marinette begged.

"I wasn't going to," Alya shrugged. "It's not that big of a deal, I wouldn't want to stay with him either, he's so dull."

Marinette sighed a breath of releif.

"However, this cannot go unnoticed." Alya waved her phone around again.

Marinette gulped and a bead of sweat rolled down the side of her face.

                                                                                      ~~~~

"I'm going to call it......Charinette!" Alya announced. Marinette made a face showing she didn't like it.

"How about...Marichat?" Marinette suggested after a short pause. Alya's golden eyes sparkled. "Yes! It's perfect!" Alya swooned. "You mean purrfect." Marinette corrected.

"Since when were you into cat puns?" Alya asked. Marinette rolled her eyes. "Since I met Chat Noir." She giggled.

"Alya," Marinette grabbed her friends hand as they were about to part ways. "C-can you keep my secret? For Nathanael's sake?"

Alya nodded and hugged her bestie. They waved goodbye and Marinette walked into her house, said hi to her parents and went upstairs.

"Hey Princess." Chat was already in her room sitting on her bed. Marinette gasped and closed her trapdoor quickly.

She walked over to him and sat beside him on the bed.

"I have to tell you something." Marinette admitted after a few seconds of silence.

"Me too," Chat said. "You go first."

"A-alya knows about us." Marinette sighed.

"How?" Chat asked.

"She saw us on the balcony last night." Marinette put her head in her hands.

"I...don't think...we should see eachother anymore." Chat broke the silence.

Marinette jolted up to face him. "What? Why?"She demanded.

"It's not right...you have a boyfriend and I saw the way he looked at me today...he'll find out sooner or later...so I just want there to be nothing for him to find out...unless...you break up with him." Chat reasoned.

"God damn it Chat! You know me! I'm a big suck! I hate making people cry or making them sad! I couldn't break up with Nathanael! I...don't even know how...how you...could break up with me." Marinette started crying. Chat was about to hug her but she shoved him away and ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Princess?" Chat asked. He put his hands on the door. "Just go Chat...just...go." Marinette sobbed.

                                                                                           ~~~~

"Well Alya, you can say goodbye to MariChat, it no longer exists," Marinette said fighting back tears. "Tell Ms. Bustier that I'm not going to make it today."