Tripping over you

"Darn it! Late again!" Marinette ran across the street, her blue-black hair flying behind her. She lost her elastics and didn't have the time to find them. She zoomed past Alya who was accidentally too close and got whipped in the face by Marinette's hair.

    The bluenette flew through the doors and crashed into our favorite blonde with green eyes, sending them both to the floor, Marinette on top. "Adrian! I'm so sorry!" Marinette scrambled off the blonde. "I-it's okay Mari." Adrian blushed rubbing the back of his head as he sat up.

    "Are you ok Marinette?" Nathanael asked, jogging over. "Fine! I'm fine!" Marinette smiled to her boyfriend, rubbing her elbow. It was stinging and she knew there was a scrape there that was bleeding quite a bit, but she didn't want him to worry. "Marinette, you're bleeding." Adrian called after her. She whipped her head back. "Shh." She urged nodding her head to Nathanael. Adrian covered his mouth. 

    "I got a picture!" Alya sang as she skipped over to Adrian, phone in hand. Adrian looked at her with a 'seriously' face as he stared at the pictures.

 "What? This is pure gold!" Alya insisted, swiping through the photos.

    "I agree, send me pics later ok?" Adrian whispered to her. Alya nodded.

    Marinette sat beside Nathanael in class like usual and she sighed when he grabbed her hand.

What did I do to deserve this? Marinette asked herself.

                                                                                               ~~~~

"You what?!" Marinette exclaimed, almost dropping her phone.

"Yeah! I got like 5 pictures of you falling on Adrian! It's so cute!" Alya squealed, fangirling. Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Ok send me two of the best ones." Marinette said.

"But what if your boyfriend sees them?" Alya asked. 

"I'll tell him you sent them to me without asking." Marinette replied flatly. "Yeah, great excuse, blame the blogger." Alya groaned.

"Precisely." Marinette smirked.

                                                                                            ~~~~

*Tap Tap* The sound on the window echoed through Marinette's room. She smiled, swiveling her chair to face away from her table, seeing glowing green eyes through the window. "Hey kitty." She swung the window open and the black cat hopped through, landing with a soft thud on the floor.

"Hello Purrincess." Chat smirked handing her a pink rose. Marinette blushed as she took the rose.

"Thanks Chat." She smelled it and placed it on her desk. "So, I heard about the bump with that kid Adrian at your school today..." Chat shrugged sitting on the bed.

"What? How?" Marinette gasped.

"I'm a close friend of Adrian's, he told me." Chat scrambled to find an excuse.

"Oh...he did, did he?" Marinette pursed her lips and folded her arms.

"Can you bump into me like that princess one day?" Chat smirked wiggling his eyebrows. Marinette laughed and punched his shoulder lightly. "Silly kitty." She smiled.

    Chat had been visiting Marinette for almost two months while she was with Nathanael. He knew they were in a relationship but he also knew she didn't want to be. So they had a secret little love affair...

"Bye Purrincess, love you." Chat pecked Marinette on the cheek and got ready to leave when...

"Wait kitty." Marinette grabbed his tail. He turned around.

She pulled him into her and kissed him. On the lips. (PorpleTortle is internally screaming, I ship them so much, sorry, back to the book) Chat left with a smile on his face and he still had it on when he went to bed as Adrian.

    Meanwhile... Alya caught the black cat coming out of Marinette's room... What's going to happen next? OOH A CLIFFHANGER!

Thank you for reading the first chapter of The Princess, the cat and the tomato, see you in the next one!