Cuddles

Marinette fell on her bed and started to groan and roll around.

"Okay, what's wrong?" Tiki flew out of her jacket and crossed her arms.

"I failed..." Marinette moaned.

"Oh...your little plan didn't work?" Tiki asked.

"No, it didn't...well, it didn't have the effect I wanted it to..." Marinette sighed and flopped her head down into the mattress face first.

"Oh...what happened? Will a chocolate chip cookie make you feel better?" Tiki suggested.

"No, I don't feel like a cookie right now..." Marinette grumbled. When she looked up, Tiki was gone.

"That's too bad, I would've liked one." A smug voice cooed from behind.

Marinette jolted up to face two gorgeous green eyes that belonged to her beloved Chat Noir.

"Ch-chat!" Marinette stammered backing up on the bed.

"Who were you talking to?" Chat asked leaning forwards.

"I-I was talking on my ph-phone!" Marinette blushed as Chat leaned closer.

"So, my master plan didn't work?" Chat asked flopping into Marinette's lap.

"No...unfortunately not...it went in another direction..." Marinette sighed. 

"Poor Juleka..." Chat mumbled.

"Oh well, you wanna watch a movie?" Marinette suggested.

Chat nodded and they sat with their backs against the headboard with Marinette's laptop on his lap. They spent a few seconds quarreling over what movie they should watch and ended up choosing Maleficent.

Chat eased his arm around Marinette and she put her head on his shoulder causing a light red blush to move across his tan cheeks. He nuzzled his face into her soft blue-black hair that smelt like vanilla.

"I love you princess." Chat whispered.

"I love you too kitty." Marinette smiled.

                                                                                            ~~~~

After the movie, which Marinette had stayed awake during, Chat kissed Marinette for the first time in a while. It grew from a small smooch to a whole making out session. Chat bit her soft, tender neck and gave her a few small hickeys at the side and she pulled his bell down and his leather top opened letting her give him hickeys as well. There was a tiny bit of groping but nothing 'indecent' happened.

Chat left after giving Marinette a peck on the cheek and he bounded off into the midnight sky.

"Next time you do that, mind being a bit quieter?" Tiki grumbled from the dresser.

Marinette gasped remembering Tiki actually existed.

"Sorry Tiki, I'll knit you some earmuffs or something later." Marinette giggled crawling back into her bed and falling asleep.

"I hope so... That was uncomfortable." Tiki muttered after she heard Marinette softly snoring.

Sorry this chapter was so short! I'll make the next one longer...I hope! But thank you for reading! This is my most viewed story yet! So thanks so much!