I remembered the day I made ice-cream with salt instead of sugar and the day we went for a picnic and the camp and the days we spent at the beach house and the day we dressed each other up.

I remembered how Drew found out that I play the piano. I remembered how he used to kiss me and then apologize. I remembered the day he woke up after the accident. I remembered how my dad found out about us sleeping in the same room at the beach house.

A sad smile played on my lips as I remembered these beautiful memories of a summer that I could never forget.

All good things come to an end and that summer had to come to an end at some point. I just wished it was later, not now.

Love is the best feeling in the world but it's also painful at some times; times like now.

That's life, though, right? It's unfair and it's not always full of sunshine and happiness. But these painful things in life are what make us stronger and help us carry on. Eventually, things will get better. That is something the brothers helped me see. I never thought I would have a good relationship with my dad but thanks to the brothers, my dad and I are now closer than ever.

There are many things that will always remind me of the brothers and it's impossible for me to forget the time I spent with them.

I went out on the balcony of my room and smiled at the memories that it held. I couldn't help but go into the brothers' room - guest room.

I was surprised to find an item and a paper on each of their beds. I took the paper from Lee's bed, next to which there was a black bag. I opened the paper and read what was written.

I saw you looking at this when we were walking down the street at the beach house. I knew you liked it and it would look perfect on you. Remember me when you put it on - Riley Turner

Before I opened the bag, I knew what there was inside it. When I pulled out the short green dress, my suspicions were confirmed. I smiled at the dress and for the billionth time noticed how Lee never missed a thing.

I then went to Liam's bed and opened the paper. I laughed as I read his messy handwriting.

Angyyyyy! Your left wrist looks so empty so I got you this bracelet. I know you'll love it. You better wear it, or else. - William Turner.

I opened the small box and took out the bracelet. It was blue with 'Angy' carved on it. I put it on, thinking of how pretty it looked.

My heart beat accelerated as I held the paper that was on Drew's bed.

I'll always love you - Andrew Turner

His paper held the least amount of words but these four simple words were more than enough. I opened the dark red bag and gasped when I took out the silver necklace inside. I opened the heart-shaped locket and found a picture of us when we dressed each other up. I laughed through my tears and when I closed to locket I noticed that our initials-A.A - were carved on the front of the heart.

As cliché as his gift was, I loved it.

I took all the bags and letters to my room and kept the papers safe in a box.

I heard the front door shut and my dad called out 'I'm home'. A few minutes later he opened my bedroom door. I smiled at him but he saw right through it.

"Come here princess," he said pulling me into a comfortable hug.

"We'll go visit them someday," he said, trying to comfort me and I nodded.

I knew a visit wasn't enough and it wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

"This calls for my special burger," dad said and I chuckled. We went downstairs and for the first time in a long time, dad made his famous burgers.

We ate together and then we spent the afternoon watching movies. I was so grateful he was here with me during this hard period of time.

He helped me keep my mind off what happened but when I was in my bed that night, the familiar ache in my chest returned and didn't let me sleep.

With my hand on the locket, I closed my eyes and tried my hardest to fall asleep. I had the worst night sleep since the beginning of summer but that was unavoidable. They had to leave at some point but I knew that all four of us are going to remember this summer.

I don't know why, but the next night I fell asleep quickly and I had a feeling that something good was going to happen. I just hoped that this feeling was true.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! (:

One more chapter and an epilogue left!

Keep an eye out for my new story! I'll probably post the prologue on Sunday :)

Happy Teachers' Day to all the teachers out there! :) I know that some countries celebrate teachers' day on a different date but in my country it's today :)

Happy Birthday to AniPoghosyan RenikaParker horselover03 ThatGirlNamedLexie xxcandyloverxx soccer_luver_25 quigglezzz XxSkyexX camila98 bieber-fever00 Sajeeva Have a wonderful year! :)

Next Upload: Monday or Tuesday.

Aim for this Chapter: 480 votes.

Have a wonderful weekend! <3