I wouldn't be able to talk with Lee about everything we used to talk about.

I wouldn't be able to play with Liam and act like five year olds.

I wouldn't be able to wake up with Drew next to me.

All these thoughts made me feel empty and I can imagine how empty my huge house will feel without them there.

Lee and Liam kissed their girlfriends for the last time and as they walked away, I could see the tears in the twins' eyes and the painful expression on the boys' faces.

The drive back home was silent and when I looked at my watched, I noticed that I only had another thirty minutes with the brothers before they had to leave.

Back home, the brothers closed their suitcases and carried them downstairs. It was just like the first day they were here; three suitcases next to the front door and three guys next to them.

The only difference was that now they were leaving. I wished it was the first day of their arrival and not the last day for them here.

"We have to go," Lee said quietly and reluctantly.

"Thank you for everything," Lee and Liam said as they pulled me into a bone crashing hug. I didn't even try to stop the tears that were crawling down my cheeks.

"We'll wait outside," they then said as they took their suitcases and walked outside, leaving me alone with Drew.

I wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him tightly.

"We can try long-distance relationship," he suggested and I shook my head.

"Those never work," I mumbled.

"I know," he answered quietly.

I looked up when I felt him staring at me and my heart fluttered when my eyes met his blue ones. We stared at each other for a long time before he moved closer to me and kissed me passionately.

"I love you so much," he whispered when we pulled away.

"I love you too," I said as tears blurred my vision again.

When we heard a knock on the door, we knew that it was time for him to go. My heart broke as I saw the three brothers leaving.

They promised to call everyday but I knew that eventually their calls will start to decrease and maybe a day would come where we'll stop talking. I didn't want to believe that. I wanted to believe that we would talk everyday and it would feel like they were still there but I knew it wasn't possible.

Standing on my front porch, I let my tears flow freely as flashbacks of the summer played in my head.

I remembered when Liam fell off the couch and how Lee used to know exactly what I was thinking and how Drew and I used to fight constantly.