Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I retaliated in kind, my hands reaching up to rip open his shirt. The feral grin he shot me was my reward for my bold actions, but I didn't stop there. My hands latched instantly onto his waistband, swiftly undoing his belt and then unbuckling his jeans and drawing down his zipper, all the while keeping my gaze trained challengingly on his. He didn't disappoint. He turned around tauntingly to afford me the view of his well curved, exquisitely formed, delicious piece of ass, clad in a well-fitted pair of jeans. I reached out with a vengeance.

"Ouch!" he mock grumbled at the involuntary sting.

My flaming open palms swung back to slam forward again, this time with more effort, and I was rewarded a yelp in earnest then. But then, he shot me an unrepentant grin over his shoulder. I narrowed my eyes in intent and bared my teeth in what was very possibly the most wicked grin ever to cross my face. He accepted my challenge with another grin and jogged back, his eyes silently urging me to keep up with him.

I steadily met his backtracking strides. Matching him pace for pace, I advanced intently upon his swiftly retreating form. Only it wasn't fear of reprisal that sent him scooting backward but the anticipation of the assault to come. Mine over him.

The door clicked open behind his back, allowing him to stumble back into the quiet elegance of his home. I strode in boldly after him. Finally, allowing the tattered shreds of my shirt ends to fall apart and even going so far as to shrug out of it as I swiftly reached back to slam the door shut and automatically locked, I advanced on my retreating prey once more.

Stalking, I decided, was fun, but I must not have been doing it right if one considered the amount of pleasure Justin was deriving from my advancing form.

I reached back again, this time to unhook and unzip my skirt. I shimmied out of it as I went, sending it flying off with a high kick.

His wolf whistle was low and tantalizing but not as cunning as my seductive stride or the delicious pout I wore on my moist lips. I watched Justin's tongue flick out to wet his own with some anticipation.

But I was not having it. This was my scene of seduction and my means of extracting punishment.

"Strip!" I ordered with whiplash consistency. A sharp sting before the bite and round it up with a kiss him better. It was the recipe for sure destruction, and at this moment, that was all I desired in bed: a complete demolition of our senses in pursuit of pleasure.

Articles of clothing began to fly every which way as Justin reached out to loosen and remove them. I watched with burning heat, shifting in uncomfortable awareness of every inch of skin exposed from each item removed.

My mouth was watering, so I gulped down hard several times before he was done. Then, for some reason, a shift in power happened. Or perhaps I had been deluding myself that I had power at all. Whatever the reason, I found myself suddenly the prey as Justin moved forward, stalking me with predatory intent.

I didn't really know why I retreated back, but if I had to hazard a guess, I would have said it was the glint of quiet menace coupled with unadulterated lust that shone clearly from his expressive blue eyes.

I gulped down some more before desperately turning to make a run for it.

I had no doubt I would be in a world of pain if he caught me.

I panted hard, dashing around his furniture, trying to evade him. Running around in my undies was disconcerting but not as difficult as doing it in heels. I found myself teetering off balance as his finger snagged onto my bra strap. A snap later, and it fell loose before sliding off altogether.