Chapter 17

Chapter 17

"Right, only two days left to the wedding. Tonight is dinner and dancing. Get your butts into your party gear, and we leave in an hour."

I groaned at Ash over that. I didn't want to go party. I did that just last night. But something told me that to complain would be in vain. No one was about to listen to me on this. I mean, what's it to them if I land up being the designated driver back again tonight? My only consolation was that I wouldn't be alone in that boat. There were too many of us now; it would have to be several cars out.

It was going to be another long night.

After what seemed like endless driving, the train of luxury vehicles finally pulled out of the dust roads and onto the good old solid, tar roads. Thankful to be off the premature delivery inducing roads, I was back in a state of grumps as we pulled up before a derelict looking building that appeared to be as dead on the inside as it was on the outside. Surprisingly, a valet popped up out of nowhere and grabbed the keys Justin tossed up in the air. The engine to Justin's Range Rover was gunned, and the silent roar of the midnight black vehicle was the only indication of it being driven away.

Following Justin's lead, one after the other the cousins had their vehicles appropriated from them by nameless, faceless valets. I watched, a little worried to see all those expensive vehicles being driven off by unseen help; or were they really unseen foes? This was biker territory, as was evidenced by the many huge and Goth looking bikes lined along the front.

Warm hands enveloped my cold ones, and I was tugged unceremoniously after Justin's leather clad ass. The tight leather did wonders for him and for me too if I took in my incredibly erotic reactions to it. I had on my only slinky dress and topped it off with a rugged jeans jacket that I immediately shrugged out off as soon as the doors to the musty saloon closed behind me. The heat indoors was overwhelming, made so by the press of many bodies in the confined underground space. I teetered on the pair of heels I couldn't be wearing for too much longer and felt Justin's grip on my hand tighten perceptibly before he drew me into his arms, slinging his hand about my waist and retaining a grip on my other hand.

I felt warm and secure in his hold and willingly followed where he led. Non-alcoholic lemon lime bitters were placed before me as Justin summoned the attention of several attractive waitresses, who immediately left the sides of what must be the usual patrons to this joint as they surrounded our huge group, all but bending themselves over backwards in doing his bidding to secure the comfort of his many guests.

The music was commanded to be toned down so that the rambunctious noise we created could be heard over the din of others. Soon, we were all that could be heard in this joint. It felt odd at first to be the focal point of very mean looking bikers in the place. But the Kays, the Ashfords, the Ashfields, and Longbottoms were apparently oblivious to it and became even more and more so after the steaks ordered were duly consumed, and liquor poured unstintingly down the throats of all but the allocated drivers. The music was upped a notch as the decision to commandeer the dance floor was made. I was led onto its surprisingly polished floor by a tipsy Justin and swung into several twirls to music I didn't recognise and which certainly didn't require any twirling at all. The laughter around us was good natured as Justin did his tipsy best to make a suitable display of us before finally giving up and simply tucking me back securely into his arms and having us merely sway to the music. Vastly amused by his antics and those of his equally obnoxious cousins, I laughed uncontrollably throughout and giggled long after Justin's close embrace turned a shade amorous.

His lips nuzzled at my throat ,and I chuckled huskily into his ears, revelling in the shivers I felt spasm through his frame in reaction. My own lips got busy exploring his bristle roughened cheeks and throat. I was busy landing him a hickey on a particularly sensitive patch of skin behind his ears to the music of his mumbled moans of encouragement when a pat on my arm called for my attention.