Request - Enemies (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Shit, he went through my stuff. How the fuck am I supposed to do this now?

Evan didn't reply as Wildcat picked up the mask. "You know, I never understood how you put this thing on- Oh! Hold on, lemme do something real quick." Wildcat took off the pig mask he was wearing, and Evan was able to see his face. Evan's eyes widened.

He's seen this man before. He couldn't remember where, but he knew he had seen that face before.

Wildcat put on the owl mask and laughed. "Hey, what is up guys, Bat Owl here, and guess what happened! I fucked up, and now Wildcat's got me! I've only got that option, and that is to give myself to him!"

Wildcat laughed and took the mask off before putting his own back on. "I think I did a pretty good impression, what do you think?" Evan remained silent, glaring daggers into Wildcat. "Are you giving me the silent treatment? What for? Taking your mask? Here, lemme give it back."

Wildcat walked up to Evan and put the mask back over his face. "Better? Oh, who am I kidding? Of course it isn't! I'm not able to see your pretty little face now," he complained as he took the mask back off before throwing it somewhere else in the room. "I'll be back to get some food, you want something?" Evan didn't reply. "Alright, I'll get you what I'm getting. Be still like a good boy for me, please?" He blew Evan a kiss before leaving the room laughing.

Evan looked around one more time and saw a pair of scissors on the table with his stuff. His eyes widened as a plan started go form in his head. He would've walked to the table if it wasn't for the fact that his legs were tied up too.

Evan ended up trying to hop to his destination. It was hard, but he actually managed to move about a foot before he and the chair fell sideways.

Much to Evan's dismay, the chair hadn't broken, and he still couldn't move. In fact, he was now in a more uncomfortable situation than before.

He heard the door open, along with footsteps and a familiar 'tsk, tsk, tsk'. "You know, of you wanted to see me so badly, you could've just called," Wildcat joked as he set a bag on the table and pulled the chair back up. "Since you never specified what you wanted, I got McDonalds. Don't worry, I didn't steal it, I actually paid for it."

Evan didn't say anything; he just looked at the bag on the table, avoiding Wildcat's gaze. Wildcat noticed this and frowned before smirking. He pulled the chair back some more before he sat on Evan's lap, facing Evan. Evan's face turned into a surprised one as he looked up at Wildcat, who's arms were crossed. "What the hell are you doing?" Evan hissed, trying to push Wildcat off.

"You're not paying attention to me, so I thought I'd do something about it. It's not a crime, is it, Bat Owl?" Wildcat's smirk just grew more and more as he spoke. Evan gritted his teeth at the man.

God, he really hated him.

"That's what I thought." He stood up, and Evan let out a sigh of relief. Wildcat lifted an eyebrow at him before grabbing some fries and returning to his place. Evan groaned and threw his head back.

"Is this you're way of killing me? Annoying me to death?" Wildcat laughed.

"You know, that's not actually a bad idea. Thanks for the tip." He held out a fry, and Evan glanced at it. "Well? Are you gonna eat it or what?" Evan didn't do anything. "I promise you it's not poisoned or anything. I mean, come on, it's McDonald's!" Evan cautiously looked at it before taking the fry with his mouth. "There you go. See, that wasn't so bad, now was it?"

Wildcat patted the side of Evan's face before getting up and grabbing a chair, setting it in front of Evan. He sat down just as he grabbed a burger out of the bag. "So," he began, "what got you into being a superhero?" Evan looked up at Wildcat with a confused look.

"What?" Wildcat rolled his eyes and lifted his mask a bit so he could eat better.

"You heard me. I thought it would be nice to have a conversation. Or is that question too much? Cause if it is, I can easily think of something else, just for you, Mr. Owl." Evan narrowed his eyes at the nickname. "Fine, I'll start the conversation, since you're being mean. Hmm, where do I start... Oh, I know! Let's start with a normal introduction, shall we? My name's Tyler. I would tell you my last name, but that's just gonna end with me in jail, and that's no fun. I was born in Indiana, the land of broken dreams. Where were you born, Mr. Owl?" Evan didn't answer. "Huh. Since you're not gonna tell me, I'll just figure it out myself."

He grabbed a bag off of the table that was full of Evan's stuff. He looked through it until he found a license. "Says here, you were born in Canada. Or well, you lived there. Why'd you come to America, Mr. Canada?" Evan continued to keep his mouth shut.

Why should he tell him anything? He was confused on why 'Tyler' was telling him this, but he wasn't about to question it. The more information, the better. He still wasn't going to say anything, though.

"You know, you're being rude to your host. You should at least say something."

"Fuck you."

"Well, that's a start, I guess, but not really what I was looking for. I mean, I can still take you up on that offer, just not at the moment. Sorry if I killed your dream, sweetheart," he winked. Evan nearly scoffed, but held it back. He didn't want to start getting comfortable.

"Why are you doing this?"

Wildcat closed his mouth and looked at Evan before smiling. "Ah, you finally say something! Good for you! As to answer your question, though, it's because why not?"

Evan just stared at him, confusion still present in his face.

"What? What would you do if you were the bad guy?"

"Well, I," he paused for a second, wondering if he should be really saying something.

From Wildcat's face, he knew he should just finish the sentence and get it done and over with. What's that gonna do? "I would try and push their buttons, seeing what exactly made them tic. Then, once I did, I would use it against them until they were..." He ended his sentence there, not wanting to go any further.

"Until they were what, Owl Boy? Until they were what?"

Seeing how Wildcat was probably not going to let him live it down until he said something, he sighed, and continued on. "Until they were begging for mercy, or at least willing to tell me what I wanted to know."

Wildcat seemed surprised at the answer at first before he smirked. "Is that so?" He asked, getting up from the seat he was in previously and sitting back down on Evan's lap. "Well then, Mr. Evan, what exactly makes you tic?" Evan gulped as he made eye contact with Wildcat. His eyes even seemed to smirk, and Evan did not like that one bit.

"And why would I tell you that?" Evan asked bitterly. Wildcat's smirk only seemed to grow.

"Because I've got you wrapped around my finger, that's why."

Evan nearly laughed. Instead, he smirked a little. "And what made you think that, piggy?"

"Because," Wildcat lifted Evan's head with his finger. "I know things, pretty boy. Things you thought I would never know. So if you keep that smart mouth of yours," He whispered, taking his mask off and leaning close to Evan's face. "I'm gonna have to use some of those things go against you."

Evan's smirk had long since faded, and his face now looked flushed. Wildcat grinned and pulled back, puttimg his mask back on and getting up from his spot. "Well, it's getting pretty late, Mr. Owl. Goodnight." He turned off the light and left the room, leaving Bat Owl in complete darkness.