"Whatever." She said, rolling her eyes.

They sprayed down the kids with sunscreen and got them in life vest. Not all the kids needed them but they were a very overly cautious bunch. The boys and Melanie wasted no time in jumping in while Lauren and faith went in through the steps. She was expecting the water to be cold but it was actually the perfect temperature.

As soon as faith was shoulders deep in the water she clung onto Lauren, eyes pleading to pick her up which she did. They slowly walked deeper and deeper into the pool until they reached the other kids.

Meanwhile everyone else was bathing in the sun.

"So how is she doing?" Ally asked Camila, nodding towards Lauren.

"She's doing better, she's been seeing her therapist once a week and they got her on medication. She hasn't had an episode since she began treatment but her therapist says it's probably because she hasn't had to encounter anything that'll trigger those memories. She still has constant nightmares but she's doing a lot better." Camila answers honestly, Lauren has been better since she began her treatment which is the only reason they came on this trip, they got the okay from Lauren's therapists.

"It's a good thing that you guys got ahead of this before it got really bad and before they baby comes." Normani pointed out completely forgetting that ally and Will had no idea Camila was pregnant.

"Wait...what?" Ally asked confused, looked around and Camila gave her a shy smile. "Camila your pregnant?!" She asked exactly, to which Camila responded by letting out a laugh and nodding, she didn't get a chance to respond with words because ally was attacking her into a hug.

After finally being released from ally's hug she was able to speak. "Yeah." She says excitedly. "We didn't plan on telling anybody yet since it's still early but Dinah can't keep her mouth shut." She glared at her best friend.

"It's not my fault, mani forced me to tell her!" Dinah defended herself.

"Yeah right." Normani scoffed, knowing very well that she didn't have to force anything out of Dinah. "We both know that's not how things happened." She said while raising a brow challenging Dinah to try and say otherwise.

"Mila your right I have a big mouth." Dinah grudgingly said, admitting defeat. Her friends did not need to know how her wife got her to spill the secret.

Eventually Lauren and the kids made it out of the pool, everyone went up to their suites to change and get ready for dinner.

The resort they were staying at had plenty of restaurants to choose from but since they had the kids with them they choose a kid friendly one. They had a couple of Disney characters walking around the restaurant taking pictures with the kids. So it was entertaining and the food was not bad at all.

Lauren got up to go to the restroom and was now on her way to their table when someone bumped into her.

"I'm sorry." Both women said at the same time.

"Lauren?" The other woman questioned.

"Umm, yeah...do I know you?" Lauren asked, while trying to remember where she knew this woman from.

"I would like to think so, but considering you had a reputation of..." the woman trailed of and Lauren caught on. "First lieutenant Nadia Sanderson. We served in the same platoon about 3 years ago." The woman explained herself to Lauren. Nadia was tall and well built, had long light brown hair, bright blue eyes, full pink lips and a jaw that could cut glass. There was no denying the woman was beautiful.

"I can't believe you still remember someone you hooked up with 3 years ago." Lauren said in a little disbelief mostly because she had no recollection of ever sleeping with this woman but if she was being honest she hardly remembered any of the other woman she slept with.