Chapter 19: The Search (Edward POV)

I was dry sobbing all the way home. By rhe time i got back home, everyone else was dry sobbing too. I realized that Alice must have filled them in on what just happened. Emmet was the first to stop dry sobbing. His head started to rise up and as soon as I saw his eyes I know he is ready to kill Tanya.

I then said, "No Emmet, we need to keep her alive so we can find Bella." "But i want my little sis back." he tried retorting. Then I said, "We all want her back, Emmet." He then runs upstairs and slams the door. Rosalie then follows him upstairs thinking to me "I'll go calm him down, Edward." I then nod towards her way. Then Alice speaks up saying, "I'll keep watch on where their headed." She then sits on the couch followed by Jasper.

I then said, "Carlisle, I think you and Esme should call the Denali's to keep them informed on what's going on." Carlisle and Esme then left the room. I decide to just sit on the couch and i then wind up spacing out. The next thing I know, I'm stricken with pain all through my body, along with everyone else (you know as usual except Esme and Carlisle). Then after a minute or so it stops...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dun dun Dunn, what do you think will happen???
Will you find out in the next chapter, maybe yes maybe no.
Hope you all like it.