Chapter 3: School (Bella POV)

  After we all finished eating Breakfast it was time to got to school, so Esme bought a minivan and some car seats for us to all fit in. Then we left. When we made it to the school it was huge. It was about 5 times the size of our house.

  Esme took us in and told us our names, I am Isabell Swan. Edward, Emmet, and Alice are cullens. While Rosalie and Jasper are Hales. I was wondering why anll of our last names were diffrent and when i asked her, she told me that Rosalie, Jasper and I were adopted, but Rosalie and Jasper are twins, so they were adopted together. While I was adopted alone.

  After Esme was done talking to me, she started talking to the office Assistant. She asked her if we could all be in the same classsroom, because we all don't work well without each other. The Assistant said "Yes" and then she grabbed a paper from the printer. She handed it to Esme and then told her "Here's their classroom number and the teachers name. Oh, and you can walk them to their classroom if you'd like."

  Esme looked up at the assistant and said "Yes, thank you" "Okay, Mrs.Cullen you'll need to sign in, put this visitor pass sticker on, and I need your car key's please." replied the Assistant "Why do you need her car key's?" asked Emmet, Then the Assistiant looked down at him and responded with "Oh sweety, it's a regulation, I'm not trying to offend her, but we haft to take the keys, so the parent doesn't leave with a child that hasnt been checked out." "Oh, Okay" replied Emmet

  As we left the office, I was thinking about Emmet and Edward.Their both cute and neither of them are related to me, so I could date one of them. When I looked up I saw Emmet smile at me, so I smiled back wondering if that means he likes me or if he's just being nice, but what about Edward? I dont know any more. I guess which ever one asks me out first I will go out with, until we break up or something like that. I think thats how relationships go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how is it going? Do you like it?

I already have written 12 chapters so im updating today but i need comments please and some votes