Chapter 9: Questions That Need Answers (Bella POV)

  I had just woken up, when I smelt food downstairs, so i quickly got dressedand brushed my teeth and hair. I went down stairs and said "Good morning" to every one. When they all said their good mornigs I noticed Tanya had been glaring at me. I didn't look her way though. I just ignored it and walked into the kitchen. Where i was then ambushed by Emmet giving me a big bear hug and a kiss on the cheek. Emmet had already made my plate, knowing that i wouldnt eat much. He put two strips of bacon and some eggs on it. Aw, I love him, he's so sweet. 

  After I was done eating, Emmet asked Esme if we could take a walk. She nodded and said "Okay, but you haft to be home by 3:00 PM." Me and Emmet nodded and then we walked out of the door hand in hand. We rested on a rock and did some making out until it was 2:50 PM. Then we headed back home. When we finally made it back, it was 2:58 PM. When we walked in, I saw Edward look at me and then i saw Tanya glaring at me in the corner of my eye. I ignored it again and sat next to Emmet on the love seat. I was wondering why Tanya was glaring at me. While looking bck and forth between Edward and Tanya, I realized how uncomfortable Edward looked next to her. It was odd. While I was looking at Edward, I realized he had looked sexier than before. I mean before he was just cute now he's sexy, but i do still like Emmet, he is sexy too. His muscles are hot on him. Does this mean I like them both? Why was Tanya glaring at me? Why is Edward uncomfortable around her? Why does Edward keep looking at me? Oh my gosh, so many questions that need answers.