Ken Kaneki || Valentine's Day Gift

A/N: Hello!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!! How's everyone's day goin'?  Anyways here is a special one-shot for today and it's a lemon!! I was requested this by  so sorry if some of you don't like this type of stuff!! Ahh this is my first lemon soo please give me some feedback!!

········································································

         You were excited. Very excited. Yoour boyfriend Kaneki has promised you the perfect day today and so far it was going well. He took you out to see your favourite movie and then he took you out to dinner.

       Currently, you both are looking at the sky, waiting for the sun to set. You were on his lap with your back to his chest and his arms are wrapped around your waist.

        "How was today? I hope you liked it." Kaneki says shyly. "It was great. I loved it. I'm so happy to have you , y'know." You smile. He snuggles you and begins to give you little butterfly kisses up your neck. You giggle as he kisses your neck, this is the most he's done to you without being embarrassed. You loved it.

        You turn around and straddle him, wrapping your arms around his neck. He goes down and puts his forehead to yours. You look deeply into his eyes, he looks deeply into your. You saw the love and passion with a hint if lust in his eyes. Breaking eye contact, he gasps and points at the sunset. You turn slightly and you see the most beautiful sunset ever

       It was many beautiful shades of orange, yellow, and purple. You look at the sunset in awe. As you gaze at the sunset you feel Kaneki's lips on your neck. He lightly kisses, sucks, and bites your neck, making you gasp and blush.

        You look at him and see lust written all over this face. He kisses up your neck, to your ear, and nibbles on it. "Let's go home, okay? I want to show you how much I love you." You nod and get off him. You both walk to your shared apartment. Every once in a while he would whisper sweer nothings into your ear, that would make you blush intensely.

        You arrive at the apartment and walk in after unlocking the door. Your suddenly pushed up against the wall roughly. Kaneki brings you into a sweet kiss before going in deeper. You feel his tounge exploring your mouth, he lightly sucks on your tounge. You both give out a small groan.

---------------------Lemon----------------------

        He goes down to your neck and starts attacking it with kisses. He sucks and bites all over your neck and collarbone, leaving red marks that you know will become purple over time. He brings you in tigher as he begins to grope your breasts. You let out a hot moans which just drives him even more.

        Soon enough, clothes are flying everywhere and you both are left in your underwear. He picks you up and takes you to the bedroom. He throws you onto the bed and climbs on top of you. Begins to kiss in between your breasts and rubs his hard member in between your legs, creating friction. You both let out loud moans and he removes your underwear. He sucks and plays with your breasts, making you a moaning mess as you try to rub against him.

      He kisses down your stomach, to your lower parts making you pant and moan his name. He smirks and goes down to your lower part. He kisses and inserts his tounge, sucking your lower part. You pant and moan loudly as he sucks you. You feel a heated build up in your lower part before he removes himself.

        You whine to him, not wanting to be tease. He removes his underwear and you grab him member. He groans and you smirk. You wanted to show him how it feels to be teases. You starts at the base and then slowly move up and down his member. You speed up the motions as he groans and moans more. When he's almost at his climax you let go.

        You smirk and look at him straight in the eye. He kisses you passionately and rubs his member on your womanhood. "Are you ready? This might hurt a bit. Tell me to stop if it hurts." You nod and he slowly enters you. You gasp in pain and he stops. You see his face and he seems guilty for causing you pain. You give him a smile, "Go deeper." He keeps moving and slowly starts to go in and out.

        "Harder." Is all you say once you start to feel more pleasure and less pain. He goes in deeper and harder. You both groan, pant, and moan each others name as he goes in and out. You feel the familiar build up from earlier and his thrusts begin to get sloppier. "I-I think I'm go-" "M-me too." Soon enough your walls tighten around his member and you both let go.

------------------------END-------------------------

        You both pant deeply as you get over what just happend. Kaneki brings you into a sweet kiss. "I love you, (y/n)." You smile weakly. "I love you too but one problem. We didn't use protection." He gives you a guilty look. "I'm so sorry. Gah!" You giggle. "Don't worry. I don't mind having a little girl or boy with you." He sighs in relief and then smirks. "Wanna have round two?"

········································································

A/N: So how did you like that?? This was pretty long, about 900 words. Just a reminder this is my first lemon so please tell me how it is! Hope you enjoyed that and please if you have a request comment or sent me a DM!! Byee!!