Yuu Nishinoya || Height

A/N: Wassup lmao. Eek only 7.5 days of school left for 2016! I'm excited!! Okay so it's pretty late at night so I'm going to try to make this one-shot short. Hope you enjoy it!

        You're short. Like very short. As a second year who comes from a tall family you would be expected to be tall like them. Nope. This is the complete opposite. You were 148 cm tall. You would always get teased at school for your height. Until you met Yuu Nishinoya. He never made fun of your height. Probably because he was small too.

        You started to hang out with Yuu and eventually became best friends. One day he told you that he was joining the school volleyball team again. You were excited. You loved seeing Yuu get all hyped up when playing. And you loved volleyball. You played in middle school until you had an accident that didn't allow you to play any physical sports, which left you devastated.

        Today you have decided to go to Yuu's volleyball practice to see if you can give then any pointers. But first to do that you need to get out of 7th period quick. *briiiiiing* The school bell rings loudly signifying the end of class. You squeal and hurriedly pack up your stuff. You rush to your locker and grab your book bag.

        As you rush to the gym you bump into someone. You fall to the ground and groan. You get up off the ground, "Sorry. I didn't see where I was goi-" You look up and see a boy. He was blonde, tall and had black glasses. He had a scowl on his face.

        "Tch. Watch where you're going shorty. Why are you here anyways? Aren't you supposed to be in elementary?" He says in a cold, teasingly manner. You huff and glare at him. "Excuse me. At least I have manners. I'm a second year by the way. I'm here to watch my friend practice." You say angrily. The tall male opened his mouth to say something when someone interrupted him.

        "Tsukki! Ah there you are." You turn to see a very familiar face. "Oh hello (y/n). I see you met Tsukki." You nod. "Well I gotta find someone. Tell Auntie that my mum wants you guys to come over tonight for dinner, okay Tadashi?" You tell your younger freckled cousin. He nods and you go off to find Yuu. As you look for Yuu, you can't help but think about the tall freak, 'Tsukki' said to you.

        You've had so many people tease and bully you about you're height so why is it now getting to you. You stare at the ground until you bump into someone else again. This time they catch you before you fall. You feel arms around your waist and you blush the smallest bit. You look up and see Yuu.

        "What's wrong? You look a bit down and distracted." Yuu says still holding onto you. You look into Yuu's eyes. "Nothing. Just the norm, ya know, getting teased about my height." You say looking away from Yuu's eyes. He holds you tighter and moves your head towards his. He puts your foreheads together and stares deeply into your eyes.

        "Don't listen to them, (nickname). They're just jealous because you're fun size. How about I do something to stop them from teaseing you." You look at him confused. You wonder what he has on his mind. "H-how would you make them stop?" You ask. He smiles and rubs his nose to yours. You blush deeper and your breath hitches. "I'll become your boyfriend." Before you could respond Yuu closes the gap between your lips. I guess being short has its perks sometimes.

A/N: Okay so here is the one-shot. Honestly I am a short person I am about 152 cm so I'm pretty small. Well i hope you enjoyed this one-shot and comment if you have any requests or if you see any mistakes! Thanks for reading!!