Yuri Plisetsky || Agape

Hi hi hi! I am so sorry!! I have been sick for about the past week and still am sick to this day. I will try to post as much as I can while I'm sick!! Well since the new Yuri!! On Ice episode is coming out today here is a Yuri Plisetsky one-shot. Hope you enjoy! 

         Yuri is having trouble finding his agape. You know it. No matter how many times he practices the choreography that Viktor made for him, he never has the correct emotion for it. You, as his best friend,are doing everything in your power to help him find his agape. 

        "Hey, Yuri?" He hums in response. "Have you thought about thinking about someone you love as you skate? Maybe that will help you with your agape problem. I mean, agape is unconditional love right? So it works." You say a bit nervously. 

        He hums. Yuri stands up and grabs his skates. You get up, following him to the ice rink. You two walk in a peaceful silence. Though you do catch him looking at you every once in a while with a light blush on his face. You arrive at the ice rink walking inside feeling the warm air hit your face. You let out a sigh.

        Yuri puts on his skates and walk onto the ice. He gets into ready position and signals you to start the music. You play the music and he begins to skate. He starts off a little stiff, but gradually become more and more fluid with his movement. You were captivated. You have never seen Yuri move so gracefully. 

        You don't take your eyes off him for one second. You blush lightly as you start to think about who he was thinking about. It couldn't have been me, right? You question to yourself. Yuri does his finishing move and breathes deeply. You begin to clap, "Yuri! You did it! You found your agape!" He gives you a small smile that makes you slightly blush. 

        "It's all thanks to you, (y/n)." Yuri says cutely. You blush harder. Yuri skates off the ice and puts the guards on his skates. You smile up at him. "So~ Yuri~ Who or what were you thinking about when you skated?" Yuri blushes at your question. 

        He mumbles something. "Hm? I didn't hear you." He gives you an annoyed look before blushing harder. "I was thinking about you." You freeze. You blush and look down, your shoes suddenly look interesting. You feel a hand go to your chin. Your chin is pull up so your looking at Yuri. You see that he is really red. You giggle a bit before you hug him tightly. 

        You lay your head on his chest and he wraps his arms around your waist and lays his head on your shoulder. "(y/n)?" You hum in response. "Will you go out with me?" You pull away from him slightly and smile at him with a blush. "*Da, Yuri-kun" He smiles and leans down. You feel his lips on yours. You smile, kissing him back. Yuri found his agape, and you were happy for that.

*Da means yes in Russian

A/N: Yay!! I did it!! Okay so did you guys like that? I tried not to make him OOC but that's a bit hard for me hehe. So I hope you enjoyed the one-shot and comment if you have any requests. Oh and thanks for 100 views guys!! I'll let you go now! Byeee!!