Just Once (Ch.15)

• Dedicated to Felix Kjellberg

Chapter 15

~In The Morning~

~Mr. Chair POV~

I woke up panting and in a sweat. I calmed down once I realized it was just a dream. Thank God. I went to sit up when I noticed that I had my arms wrapped around something. I thought I was just holding a pillow until it moved. I got a little freaked out and looked over to where my arms were.

I saw before me a peaceful, sleeping Sara cuddled up to me. I had an arm around her waist pulling her closer to me. Her back was turned to me and I could feel her soft blonde hair as my cheek rested on it. Her head was just below mine. I just now noticed how tall I was compared to her. She was short. About 5’3 and I was 6’4 (probably because I’m a chair). I could peek over her head to see her eyes sealed tight. I could tell she was having a good dream for once because she was smiling.

I must’ve accidentally rolled over and wrapped my arms around her sometime last night during the nightmare. I blushed thinking how awkward we were. But my blush soon faded when I realized that I really liked this. It was comfortable and Sara was relaxed which has been rare ever since she and PewDie showed up. I closed my eyes thinking, ‘I just want to enjoy this for a little while longer while she’s still asleep.

And with that, I tightened my grip at her waist pulling her closer to me. I sealed my eyes shut and a smile formed on my lips. 

~Sara POV~

A ray of sunlight hit my eyes through the window. I opened them gently. I then felt something pull me backwards. There was something wrapped around my waist and I could hear steady breathing behind me. The warmth put me at ease. I looked down to see Mr. Chair’s hand wrapped around me. I blushed massively. Mr. Chair was holding me? I moved my head a little to get more comfortable.

‘Wow’ I thought. His grip is kind of tight, but it made me feel secure. Like he was protecting me from something. The warmth of his body radiated off of him onto me. I cuddled up closer next to him. I hope he doesn’t wake up anytime soon. It would get embarrassing and he would release me. I shut my eyes again trying to take in as much as the moment would last.

~Piggeh POV~

I woke up squinting my eyes against the damn sun. I yawned and sat up in bed. You win this time, I said in my head looking at the window. I put my feet to the floor and went over to my wardrobe. I picked out a pink fluffy sweater today and brown pants instead of my pink jeans. I stroked my ears on my head and moved my pink bangs out of my eyes. I opened my door and decided to go make breakfast for everyone like I usually do. That’s when I noticed Mr. Chair’s door was cracked slightly opened.

‘Huh…that’s weird. He usually never leaves his door open.’ I thought. I should close it for him. I went near the door and set my hand on the doorknob when I noticed through the crack that I thought I saw Mr. Chair holding Sara. I opened the door carefully and snuck my way in. I tried to not make a sound as I tried to avoid any loud creaks the wooden floor made. I finally made it a few steps in and noticed Mr. Chair and Sara were cuddling up on the bed. Sara looked like she recovered well from the incident yesterday. Her skin wasn’t as pale and she was smiling as she slept. My brows furrowed at them. I don’t know why, but rage seemed to hit me. I felt as if he shouldn’t be holding her. My hands formed into fists and my ears went straight up.