five years later

rough love was on top right now. in our new cover we had huge colabarations with people from outside the kpop industie. we did colabs with pierce the veil, paramore and other bands from the punk rock scene. and then the huge pop artists like beyonce, adele. and even rappers like eminem. it was awesome thanks to the colabs we did the kpop industie has gotten more and more fame. we sold more merchinedice and all our tickets are sold out within seconds. our latest cover was broken. the original song was sung by amy lee and seether. meanwhile bts and got7 had a new album. bigbang did so to. astro had a new awesome mini album. exo had a verry catchy song released and between me and do everything was ok again i'm happy that everything turned out right.monsta x had many new monbebe's and from what i heard  a few idols got engaged but i won't say who..... nope............not going to say anything.

every member of rough love exept me had a solo album.i am working on mine now  these are the songs i have coverd already.

then verry challenging songs for my voice.

now a song i a still working on because it is kind of multitasking and that makes it harder.

and that was it .  i just chose songs that i loved before i got famous. i disided to release the album today but i didn't know how people would react to it so i asked eveyone to come over.

it has been a long time sinds everyone came over so i made it into a party before my album released.so i started cooking for about 40 people.i was happy when i finished all the food in 5 hours.luckely i had enough room to have a party for this many people.i got dressed and then i heard the doorbel ring. the first to arive was bts.  opend the door and when i saw them i had to hold back a blush. i coulden't help it they have gotten so handsome and well my feelings still didn't dissapear. only my brother and big bnag knew of this. "come in i have made some food make yourselfs at home." they enterd the house and then v asked "who are the others that are comming." i smiled and said." wel as you can see i made enough food to feed an army . so got7,shinee,astro,exo,twice,seventeen, monsta x and bigbang are comming over." they looked shocked. "anyway guys what do you whant to listen to." then jhope shouted ice cream cake. i nodded and turned the volume up.

time skip

once everyone was here the party realy started to go. after a while i sugested a dance off "okay but first  i want to see every woman dance a sexy dance. and i mean everyone you to y/n." gd said.  i nodded. they turned on a song to witch i luckely knew the choreagraphie.( i think that is how you spell it .) i asked twice if i could do this one alone. they nodded.

after the song was over i turned to the boys and smiled.

suga's pov

i watched y/n dance and sudenly i could feel something in my pants growing. fuck what do i do now i looked at the others and saw them also having the same problem. i saw y/n looking at me and i quickley coverd the spot with my hands i looked around and saw mark and gd smirking like crazy was this their plan they know how i feel about y/n and i know that the rest feels tehh same way but i can't let something like this come in the way of our friendschip. who knows maby y/n loves anyone here.