i'm coming home

"y/n please open your eyes." i opend my eyes and saw my father."dad is that you.""yes now please listen to me it is not you time yet you have to get back i'm sorry that i wassn't there for you when you needed me but remember that i will always be in your heart. i won't leave that place your brother needs you and the rest of those boys too." he said with tears in his eyes." alride dad i will go back but you have to promice me that you will listen to me and if i ever get maried that their will be a sunny day and at night stars so i can see you in them."" i promice but now you have to go. they are waiting for you. goodbye honny.""goodbye dad."

i started to cough . something was stuck in my troat i qickly turned to the side and saw that water was driping out of my mounth.i looked around and saw the boys blushing and reliefed."why are you blushing including you mark."i asked "well....urghm......you are kinda shirtless and wet."dino said.i looked down and saw that my t-shirt was ripedand that my bra was hanging on a litlle dread. i quickly coverd myself ."could one of you guys get me a shirt please." i asked. mark ran to the van and got me a shirt."could you guys turn around please." luckely they did and i took of my shirt. i mean what wass left of it. and my bra because i had to i had luck that the shirt was long i did not realy look at the color.i tried to stan up but i fell back on my knees."guys what happend." they turned around and looked shocked."ok y/n wat is the last thing you can remember." rapmon asked."i remember putting suga and woozi on the water. and that is it."i said."ok long story short you drowned in the water and wonwoo gave you mounth on mounth and a heart masage. so wonwoo saved you life and we had to stop mark from killing him." the8 said.".......wait so my t-shirt was riped because i was dying and my bra almost fell apart because you did a heart massage." i asked wonwoo . he noded. ok than i'm not mad. thank you for saving me .....again. i hope i don't bother you with this stuff."i said verry sad." you won't bother us you are like a sister to me and a lot of these guys."wownwoo said. "i guess you are right." i said ." now who loves big bang.""WE DO""wait i have to phrase it difrently who would like to have a face time with them.""wait y/n can you contact them." well yeah they look after me when mark or the others wheren't at home.i'm pretty close with gd and top.teayang is nice aswell and the other two are just weird." they all looked at me shocked."what are you guys ok." i asked"urghm y/n WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME ." junkook jelled at me luckely jimin and v held him down to the ground."well do you guys want to or not." "YEAH ." "ok.

dring

dring

dring

"hello with gd." "hey gd how are you its is y/n i just wanna call you to facetime with the rest i texted you about." "sure sounds like fun do i have to get the rest .""if you could that would be nice." ok."

"hey guys nice to see ya again these are the guys i was telling you about you know my brother his band

"hey guys nice to see ya again these are the guys i was telling you about you know my brother his band . this is bts,seventeen,and my guys .""hey guys nice to meet you i just have to say you guys have awesome music keep up the good work and fighting.""kasamnida." they said."hey y/n i just found a new song that i think you would like.""ok wat is it.""the title is i'm comming home."top said ."oh i heard of that song before. it is realy good ."i said "would you like to sing it with me."top said. "oh sure sounds good."

  I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming

[top]
I'm back where I belong, yeah I never felt so strong (yeah)
(I'm back baby)
I feel like there's nothing that I can't try
And if you with me put your hands high (put your hands high)
If you ever lost a life before (high, hands),
This one's for you
(and if you with me put your hands high, hands, high)
And you, and you, and you, and you
(your dreams are filled, you're rapping with the best)
I'll be home soon

I hear "The Tears of a Clown"
I hate that song
I always feel like they talking to me when it comes on (come on)
Another day another dawn
Another Keisha, nice to meet ya, get the math I'm gone
What am I 'posed to do when the club lights come on
It's easy to be Puff, but it's harder to be Sean
What if the twins ask why I ain't marry their mom (why, damn!)
How do I respond?
What if my son stares with a face like my own
And says he wants to be like me when he's grown
Shit, but I ain't finished growing
Another night the inevitable prolongs
Another day another dawn (come on)
Just tell Keisha and Taresha I'll be better in the morn'
Another lie that I carry on
I need to get back to the place I belong

[y/n - Chorus]
I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming... home

[gd]
"A house is Not a Home", I hate this song
Is a house really a home when your loved ones is gone
And niggas got the nerve to blame you for it (come on)
And you know you woulda took the bullet if you saw it (that's right)
But you felt it and still feel it
And money can't make up for it or conceal it
But you deal with it and you keep ballin' (that's right)
Pour out some liquor, play ball and we keep ballin'
Baby we've been living in sin 'cause we've been really in love
But we've been living as friends (yeah)
So you've been a guest in your own home (come on)
It's time to make your house your own
Pick up the phone, come on

[Y/N- Chorus]
I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming... home

[rapmon]
"Ain't No Stopping Us Now", I love that song
Whenever it comes on it makes me feel strong
I thought I told y'all that we won't stop
We back cruising through Harlem, these ol' blocks
It's what made me, saved me, drove me crazy
Drove me away then embraced me
Forgave me for all of my shortcomings
Welcome to my homecoming
Yeah, it's been a long time coming
Lot of fights, lot of scars, lot of bottles
Lot of cars, lot of ups, lot of downs
Made it back, lost my dog (I miss you BIG)
But here I stand (here I stand), a better man! (a better man)
Thank you Lord (Thank you Lord)
Thank you all!

[Y/N - Chorus]
I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming... home  

"wow that was beautiful ."i heard the guys say."thank you guys." iheard deasung say . "hey guys is it ok if i let you talk to each other for a while i have to do something.""ok that sounds good."they said.i walked out of the van and started to walk on the beach. the clouds where starting to come over the stars like a blanket for them.i put all the stuff i used for breakfast away and than i sat near the sea just looking in front of me not thinking about anything. i wass still tired from nearly dying so i grabed a blanket and took a good amound of space from the water so the sea coulden't drag em with them.i to the other side and saw the guys having fun. i hope that they will be able to become good friends i would love if that happend.sudenly i heard a song that i always loved.

it surpriced me that they could hit the notes. i was awesome to hear but my eyes started to feel heavy and my eyelids closed before i could sleep i heard someone say "i love you." but i was to tired to reply and just slept.