this is how to be a heartbreaker

(this chapter may be a bit dirty)

it has been two weeks sinds i had been released from the hospital. i felt a lot better but was still weak . so i asked the boys from bigbang and mark to come and help me with my new video.

"hey guys thank you for coming." i said ."no problem but what is the theme for the music video." daesung asked."glad you asked i called you because the theme is heartbreaker but it comes with a twist. have you seen the music video i send you." i asked " yes but why did you ask me to come ." mark asked " wel i wanted to be sure that you where ok with me hitting on the boys." i said."oh that explains a lot." he said. so are you guys ready we will do a shower scene, a badboy scene, a boyfriend scene, a racer scene, a near kis scene and then some induvidual scene's. so you guys in or not." they nodded "we are in." they said "yeey thank you guys." i went over and hugged them. "alright lets get ready then"

this was the result of a day full of hard work. now we al went home wel i got in the car and went to recording studio no not to bingework my way out of stuff. but to finish the last song i had to put in there.i asked if dylan and jona could come aswel. so after i recorded my last song i could sleep in pease but the next day i had to wake up early.

the next day

i woke up at 5 amto schoot a video clip the last one before our album comes out i asked the boys to come and suport me. i explained what was going to happen today and they where al okay with it then seventeen came in. "hey guys how are you thank you for comming.""np can we start now before i forget what i need to do" dino asked.we all laughed and began to change into our clothes

we all got into our possitions and the music started

Dear future husband
Here's a few things
You'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life

(Awwwww)
Take me on a date
I deserve it, babe
And don't forget the flowers every anniversary
'Cause if you'll treat me right
I'll be the perfect wife
Buying groceries
Buy-buying what you need

You got that 9 to 5
But, baby, so do I
So don't be thinking I'll be home and baking apple pies
I never learned to cook
But I can write a hook
Sing along with me
Sing-sing along with me (hey)

You gotta know how to treat me like a lady
Even when I'm acting crazy
Tell me everything's alright

(Awwwww)
Dear future husband,
Here's a few things you'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life
Dear future husband,
If you wanna get that special lovin'
Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night

After every fight
Just apologize
And maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right (right)
Even if I was wrong
[Laugh] You know I'm never wrong
Why disagree?
Why, why disagree?

If you gotta know how to treat me like a lady
Even when I'm acting crazy
Tell me everything's alright

Dear future husband,
Here's a few things
You'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life (hey, baby)
Dear future husband,
Make time for me
Don't leave me lonely
And know we'll never see your family more than mine

I'll be sleeping on the left side of the bed (hey)
Open doors for me and you might get some kisses
Don't have a dirty mind
Just be a classy guy
Buy me a ring
Buy-buy me a ring (babe)

You gotta know how to treat me like a lady
Even when I'm acting crazy
Tell me everything's alright

(Woah! Hey.)

Dear future husband
Here's a few things
You'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life
Dear future husband,
If you wanna get that special loving
Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night

(That's right!)

Oh-woah

Future husband, better love me right

all this we had to do for about 20 times .first the camera wassn't on ,then the audio cut off , the i made a mistake , scoups make a mistake . it was a complete mess but itt was fun to do. i uploaded the video to youtube and i uplaoded the boys their songs aswel. and as soon as the video's where online about 10.000 people started to watch i was surprised by this amount . i called the guys over so they could have a look. they stood their with their mounths open looking supper happy. they all hugged me and kept saying thank you. 

after 3 days we got a call from our manager saying that we where nominated as the best opcoming artist and solo artists aswel we where so surprised that we started to cry . he said thet the show will be in a month because the viewers need to choose who to vote for. we coulden't wait for that day to come. the following days went by like a time bomb . and now we are here at the day before our show i can't wait but i promissed the boys something before we go to sleep." hey guys how about we go to the beatch with the others." i asked them they nodded and said yes . little did they know that i had a surprice for them i made with the others . we arived at the beach when i haerd jimin and v argue about the pronounciation again.

i face palmed myself when i heard it .we all gadert around the camp fire and sang some song but then it was timefor me to give my surprice to dylan,jona,luke and lucas ."hey guys .i got something for you ." they looked at me surpriced.

they looked so happy. i even saw lucas shed a tear.  he never cries."y/n we got you something too.but we where afraid that you would hate it.""guys i could never hate it if it comes from you.""okay because we had some help from seungkwan." dylan said." hey what is that suposed to mean." seungkwan said." nothing , nothing," luke said. we all laughed. and then they bagin to sing.(just imagine that boys are singing this.)

it was so beautiful that i cried. when they finished i stood up and hugged them."now how about we sing some songs al together?" gd asked. i nodded.i grabbed my gituar and joshua did the same.

" y/n do you have some dance songs on your cellphone." "yeah i think i do have some but i don't know if you can realy dance to them.let me see?"

( you are hyuna and the girls in the back ground are j-hope,jungkook,jun,the8,hoshi,dino and shownu the rapper is gd)

 then i did a mix of songs of their own songs . first of was big bang, then got7, then bts, then seventeen, then monsta x,then astro and last but not least exo. because our group doesn't have anny real coreogaphy we didn't dance exept for sideline dancing with every song. any way this was a great way to releave stress i was happy to know that i was not the only one with that mutch stress but anyway we had to go home to prepair for the big day .

i will probably update the next chapter when the results of the MAMA's are in so it can take a while till my next update i hope you under stand but please do coment some songs down in the comments section and if you think this storry i good so far and you want to share it go ahaid. i you think it you need a chapter with one of the caracters on a date for example do comment or send me a message on my page any way i hope you have a great day/ after noon/ evning and i wil see you in a next capter .