SEQUEL |03|

"So, you're going to be in the standing area but it's a VIP section. In other words, your seat is the closest to the main stage." Chanyeol says as he goes out the car. They've arrived at the concert venue and they're rushing as Chanyeol's manager called him on their way here.

"You don't have to do that. I can just sit anywhere, like other fans." Eunji says, feeling like a trouble to him.

"I want to do that, so just go sit there. Oh, here's Kwon hyung." he says as they stop in front of a tall,muscular guy with broad shoulders. The guy wears all black so Eunji's guessing he's a part of a security team.

"He'll take you to your seat while i need to go and get ready. See you later! Love you!" Chanyeol says quickly before leaving her in the hands of this guy.

"Follow me, please." the guy named Kwon says cheerfully and leads the way. 

When Eunji arrives at her seat and says thank you to Kwon, she's amazed. She gets the best view a fan could ever ask for. Her seat is so close to the main stage and undoubtedly she can see the members upclose. And of course, there are a few fans too that will accompany her throughout the concert.

"Hmm, not bad. Thanks Chan." she mutters to herself.

Finally, the wait is over. The screams from the fans builds up as EXO makes an entrance with their song, Call Me Baby. 

Eunji is not left out. She screams whole-heartedly like the others. Guess she's too excited. She spots Chanyeol dancing and she falls in love all over again.

Him dancing makes him looks like a masculine guy, to her of course.

She feels like she's the luckiest girl on earth to have such a wonderful boyfriend. She couldn't ask for more. He's enough for her.

Even though she knows capturing photos and filming videos are prohibited, she does it anyway. She zooms in on Chanyeol and films a video of him dancing, laughing, talking and doing crazy, weird things.

"He looks so happy up there." she smiles to herself.

"Alright, before we can watch the last performance from them, we have a special segment from Chanyeol. I don't know what he has planned, but i bet it's a surprise. Chanyeol, it's your time." the MC announces with high spirit.

The fans scream their lungs out. Bet they're going to lose their voice the next day.

Eunji doesn't know about this so she's a bit surprised.

"Is he going to sing?" she asked herself feeling amused. She's never heard him sing, even once. All she ever heard was him rapping. 

Suho passes a microphone to Chanyeol and before he could speak, the rest of the members shout the word 'fighting'to him and give him lots of thumbs up. 

"He's going to sing!" Eunji squeals as she sees the members' support towards Chanyeol.

Chanyeol puts the microphone near his lips and takes a deep breath.

"Before that, i want you guys to be prepared." he says.