Chapter 17

They both stand still in the hallway, facing each other.

"I know this might sound like I'm desperate for you but when i said that i didn't like you, i lied to you. Now i can't lie to myself anymore because i am madly in love with you, Eunji." Chanyeol takes a deep breath.

"Now i know I'm not the only one having this kind of feeling. You like me back." He waits for Eunji to respond.

"Chan-" "Don't deny it, please. You wrote that letter with your confession in it and it was written for me. Why won't you confess to me in real life? What are you afraid of?"

"Alright yes! Yes I'm in love with you. I have butterflies in my stomach when I'm with you and i feel nervous. But I'm afraid to start something new with you. I know you're different from Gikwang but I'm still afraid. I'm still not ready!" Eunji flushes red; embarrassed and mad. She sighs and goes to a nearby bench and sits on it.

Chanyeol sits down beside her, feeling guilty about pressuring her just now.

"I'm sorry i yelled." Eunji runs her hand through her hair.

"No. I'm sorry for forcing you to do it. I should've known and understand your situation." He says.

"Like i said, i like you but I'm not ready." She looks at him right in the eye.

He smiles and takes her hand in his.

"I'll wait, until you're ready."

A/N
There are a few chapters left and it's gonna end soon. I decided to write short chapters since it's near the end and well because i want to. 😊 enjoy!
Love you! 💞💞
{ Aisyah }