Chapter 8

I opened the box and it was so pretty!

(Oscar above)

It was an infinity bracelet and a snowflake bracelet too. He is so cute. I removed it from it's box and wore the infinity one. I told Maria bye took Oscar.

 I told Maria bye took Oscar

===============

===============

We arrived at the pet store. And I was there for about 3 hours there were so many things for a puppy! I got too excited and bought Oscar so many things like 5 chew toys, 3 games for him, a bed for him and many more.

While I was leaving with Oscar in my hand and the receipt and my phone in the other. I bumped into someone causing both our phones to fall down. He was very tall I think 6'1 or 6'2. He had blue eyes and dark black hair. He was definitely cute. I then realized that I was staring at this cute blue eyed stranger for way too long, I said

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Oh its okay. Here he said gesturing to my phone."

"Thank you so much! And sorry once again. "

"My name is Matt. Is your name Wi-Fi? Cause I feel we have a connection.."

Matt? That named seemed so familiar. Like I have known that word since a very long time. Oh yes! It was the name of m-

"Was that way too cheesy?" he asked.

"Yup."I giggled

"Well..just trying to find some friends around here cause I'm new here. Just shifted 2 days back."

"Oh...where were you before here?"

" I was staying with my grand-parents here but had to shift to Los Angeles and now I'm back here."

Thats when it snapped! Matt! My childhood best-friend! Who was the best person ever! Was back..b-

I came back to reality when my phone started ringing. It was Sara. Shoot! Its 6 already they were coming home!

"I'm so sorry Matt I would love to talk to you more but I got to go! Bye"

"Okay. But wait I didn't catch your name?"

"Its Karen!" I called out.

----------------

"98! 99! 100!" Sara said.

Well let me tell you what happened once I left the store I got stuck in traffic and reached home at 7:30. And my friends who were true to their words for the first time came at 5 sharp. So now I was doing sit-ups as a punishment for being late while both of them were playing with Oscar.

"Okay I think that's enough for you. You can rest now"

"Ahh! Thank god!"

I sat down on the couch. We were in the movie room. And we were just about to start the movie The Notebook. When my phone beeped signaling I had gotten a new message I was expecting it from the secret admirer but it was from an Unkown Number it said:

Unknown Number

Hey Cupcake! Just because I left you for small period of time which is only...10 years....that doesn't mean you forget my name and me!

- M.

I replied saying:

Hey...I don't know who you are,I think you have the wrong number.

- K.

I knew exactly who it was and what he was talking about and so I played a little with him. Come on he left me for 10 years, he left his best-friend for 10 years, I have he right.

I got an instant reply:

Oh come on Karen! Stop playing so hard! I was away for 10 years I have to catch up with you! Lets meet up?

- M.

Okay fine I know who you are. Okay. Tomorrow at 10 at Lake's Park.

- K.

Okay! Cool! See you tomorrow!!!! Cant wait!!!!

- M.

I read the message and locked my phone and continued watching the movie with my friends.

Half way through the movie my phone beeped again. I saw it was a message from him. I felt a smile grow upon my lips. I opened the message to find this:

Hey! Have you gotten the package? I was expecting a message from you about the 2 bracelets. If you don't like it I can get it exchanged. I hope you liked it.

❤ Secret Admirer.

I quickly replied to him saying:

Hey! Sorry was busy with Oscar and now with friends. Thank you so much for the two bracelets and the puppy. I have no idea how you knew about me liking dogs. But thank you very much and you don't need to send any more gifts. Its kind of weird.

- K.

Today was an amazing day except for Chase. Ugh!

Can we not think about that guy for today? I want to enjoy the movie!

My brain scolded at me. That's how I found my self the next day sleeping next to my 2 best-friends and Oscar sound asleep at my foot.

I quickly checked my phone for any messages only to realise that it was from the person I had never expected one from.

================

Hey guys! 

So did you like this chapter? 

Its very nice to hear from you guys about your thoughts. 

So to all my silent readers, I encourage you all to let me know what you guys think of my book.

Vote!

Comment!

Share! 

Love,

paris2020