Prologue

I feel Ciel lean onto me and I catch him before he falls. He must be tired after his long day of running into London and back because he thinks he may have a breakthrough in this new kidnapping case the queen gave him. “Sorry about that Sebastian, I didn’t mean to fall into you. Guess I’m just tired.” Ciel shies away from me and straightens his coat.

“It is quite alright my lord,” I laugh as I retie his bow around his collar. “You are allowed to do whatever you please to me.” I curse to myself, hating my innuendo and hoping that my master did not notice it.

Ciel coils his arms around my neck and pulls my head down to his. “You’re saying I can do anything I want?” I swallow deeply and try not to blush or breathe too deeply. He lets go of my and smirks. “I’m teasing you Sebastian, don’t take it too seriously. As you can tell I am tired, I never tease you.”

I stumble back a bit and nod my head. Ciel turns his back to me and ducts his head again. “I’m going to retire now, prepare a bath for me.” Before I can answer him, he’s already climbing the stairs. I head up the other set of stairs to the bathroom and turn the water on, letting the tub slowly fill with scolding water and bubbles. Just how my master likes it, I think to myself.

As my master walks in I turn the water off and help him take his clothes off. “I feel as though I’m peeling you like a vegetable,” I say with a smirk. Ciel turns beet red and looks at me.

“You’re not making soup Sebastian, and you aren’t eating my soul yet you know.” I nod and he glares at me. “Why didn’t you eat my soul yet?”

“I would love to eat you up, but now is not the time,” I whisper into Ciel’s ears. “Being a demon is an utterly boring existence. You keep me from boring myself back to hell. I’ll keep you around until the last drop of life is about to fall from your body.” My master looks up at me and smirks.

“So you’re going to wait until I’m an old man before you eat me up? Just what I would expect from a demon,” Ciel laughs with his ‘you are pathetic’ laugh. I duct my head for a moment before smiling.

“I don’t want to wait until you’re old and out of season. Letting you rot is a waste of your seducing aroma. I want to eat you while you’re ripe and the picking is good,” I growl seductively into my lord’s ear. I see his face turn red and he looks up at me.

“You’re talking about me like I’m a fruit,” Ciel scowls. The smirk on my lips widens as I see the annoyed face of my master.

“You are a fruit, a blood-red cherry to be exact. Soft and delicate on the outside, ripe and juicy on the inside,” I purr. Ciel grows even redder as he steps into the bath. I grab my gloves with my teeth and seductively pull them off, watching Ciel’s pupils dilate from the arousal. I let my hands fall to his head as I massage his scalp with the necessary soaps. The light sighs from Ciel fill me with such pleasure that it’s hard to breathe. He can be so cute at times, it’s intriguing, I mumble inside my head losing focus. 

“Ow! Are you trying to pluck me?” Ciel gasps. I regain focus and look down to see I’ve pulled a few hairs from the boy’s pale, soft scalp. He scratches his head and pouts. “That hurt a lot you know!”

“Do forgive me master, I was lost in my own thoughts.” I toss the strands aside and place my chin on the top of his newly rinsed head and smirk. He’s even cute when he’s yelling at me, I sigh into his hair. I feel Ciel tense up under my chin and I stand up. I aid him out of the bath and throw a white towel around him before draining the bath.

“I…” I hear from behind me. I turn to see what my master wanted but he turns away from me, blushing furiously. I caress his face lightly, turning it to face me.

“Tell me what it is my lord, I will listen with an open mind and as you know I do not lie.” He shakes his head and tries to get away. I smirk and coil my arms around him, pulling his damp nude body against my dry clothed form. I hear my young master gasp as he tries to free himself. “It’s no use bocchan; I am far stronger than you. Just tell me and you can run and hide like the small, startled creature you are.”

“Fine, I-I’ll tell you,” the boy finally agrees. I loosen my grasp on him but refuse to let go. “I-I want you to sleep in my room with me tonight.” His voice rolls the words so quick I’m barely able to catch them.

I let him go and lean close to him. “Is that an order?” I growl into his ear. I feel Ciel shiver in delight against me and I smirk.

“Y-yes, th-this is an order.” I lean away from his face and grab another towel blindly from beside me. I massage the towel onto the young boy’s scalp in aid of drying his sopping hair. I feel slight pressure of his head from my doing this. So my master is rubbing against my hands now, like a kitten. How… delectable, I think as I drop the towel into a laundry chute that leads into the basement.

I lead my master into his room, closing the door behind us. I point him to his bed as I get a fresh nightgown from his dresser. It seems all that Meyrin has left him is a white, skimpy-looking robe with no sleeves. I make an internal note to scold her as I grab it and turn around to help my young lord into his sleeping clothes.

“This is all we have?” Ciel asks as I stand him up so he can examine his attire. The robe barely covers his ass and has a drooping front to it, letting most of his chest show. “You best scold Meyrin about this unacceptable wardrobe choice Sebastian,” the boy complains. I nod and aid him into his bed, pulling the covers up to his neck. I turn to leave before I feel a tug on my tailcoat.

“Where do you think you’re going Sebastian? I ordered you to sleep with me tonight.” I smirk and try to hold back laughter at my master’s choice of words. Ciel’s face grows red and he looks down. “D-Don’t take that the wrong way you pervert, I meant sleep beside me.”

As I undress myself for the evening I feel Ciel’s piercing blue and purple eyes glare at my chest and arms. I feel as though taking off anything other than my coat and shirt is improper, so I refuse to do so. I curl up the top of the covers and place myself gently beside my lord, being cautious not to brush his flesh so as to discomfort him. I still feel his eyes hitting my body violently and I turn my head to him. “What is it that you wish for master? You are eyeing me quite a bit.”

He flushes red and shakes his head. “Nothing at all Sebastian, why would I need something?” Ciel’s voice is but music to my ears… Soft, Shaky, and undeniably cute music. Stop this at once Sebastian, you cannot think such things about your own master, I scold myself. As I do so, feel the weight of the bed change and I turn my head to see a bright red Ciel moving closer to me and lying down at my side. “D-don’t th-think anything of this Se-Sebastian,” the young boy stutters. The young one then coils his arms around my waist and hides his face in my chest. My heart rate starts increasing as he does so, making me curse myself in return.

“It’s cold tonight master,” I calmly state. “We best stay close to conserve heat.” I wrap my long arms around the smaller boy and pull him flush against me. I feel my breath quicken but ignore it.

“Yes, that’s why I moved so close after all,” Ciel mumbles into my chest. “Goodnight Sebastian.”

“Goodnight my sweet, cute little bocchan,” I whisper into his ear. I don’t technically have to sleep, so this night will just be long - and absolutely perfect.