(A/N: Before you get crazy, it's not a kiss scene.)

"Rem! What the heck!" Jasmine hissed. Remus took out his wand and pointed it at her wrist cautiously. "It's going to hurt. Just bear with it. It'll end soon, okay?" He asked her urgently.

Jasmine nodded and gripped his arm. Remus took a deep breath and pronounced the incarnation. "Episkey." He murmured. A jet of white hot pain shot up Jasmine's arm as her wrist angled itself. Screeching in pain, Jasmine tightened her grip on Remus, clinging on as if her life depended on it.

At last, the pain eased and Jasmine felt a kind of cool sensation in the area where her wrist was infected. "I think you cut off circulation." Remus joked as Jasmine rolled her eyes.

Then there was clapping. "Well done, Moony! I never knew you could perform that spell!" James' voice congratulated his friend. The duo spun around to see James pulling off the invisibility cloak, Sirius and Hazel looking disappointed (I wonder why 😝) and Lily and Peter looking proud.

Jasmine looked at them in shock. As did Remus. "Stalker much?" Jasmine complained. Remus glared at his friends, "I really don't appreciate people spying on me. What if I did that spell wrong?" Remus started pacing, pushing his hair back and groaning in frustration.

Aww... He looks so cute like that.

Yea I know right?

Jasmine snapped herself out of her thoughts and grabbed Remus' arm to halt him. "C'mon. Those losers can stalk us all they want but it's not going to stop us from going to the Great Hall." Sirius wolf-whistled and Hazel and Peter sniggered quietly.

Jasmine rolled her eyes again and dragged Remus out of the classroom. When they got out, she let go of his arm. She felt somebody crash into her from behind. Hazel smiled as she stepped in line with her friend. "Good morning, Watson." Jasmine said, causing Hazel to snort.

When they arrived the Great Hall, the reaction was priceless.

Lily, Remus, Jasmine and Hazel continued walking to the seats but Sirius, James and Peter were attracting attention. People were gawking as they walked by. Somebody laughed from the Hufflepuff table and soon, all the students were snorting with laughter. "Remus Lupin you are going to pay." Sirius grumbled. Remus gave him a smile of innocence before turning to see Dumbledore step up the stage. "It seems that there are more pranksters among our midst. This is the first time Mr. Potter and Mr. Black have been pranked. 50 points to Gryffindor for creativity." He said. Even Professor McGonagall was suppressing a smile.

Jasmine turned to James and the rest. "Actually, Hazel, Lily and I helped Remus plan this. H.W. stands for Hazel Watson and James, yours stands for Jasmine Arya Cooper." Jasmine smirked as she saw their reaction to the confession. Sirius spit out his juice, Peter's eyes widened and James gaped at Lily. "Well, that's that. Don't ever forget to tell us about a prank again." Remus told them, his smirk mirroring Jasmine's.

Hazel's POV:

"Hey, Hazel." Sirius beckoned to me. I looked at him, "Yes?" I asked. Sirius looked at our friends who had stopped to look. "You guys go find a place to sit, be there in a jiffy." Sirius waved them off. Jasmine lingered longer before going after them.

Sirius dragged me to a tree and pulled me up the tree. "Sirius, seriously, I can climb." I plucked up an eyebrow. Sirius shrugged and released my arm. I scrambled up the tree in no more than 5 seconds.

We sat there for a rather long time, him staring at me and his hands fidgeting nervously. "Sirius, why are we up here?" I asked gently, afraid of startling him and accidentally causing him to fall off the tree.

He looked at me. "H-Hazel, answer me honestly. Do you, do you have feelings for me?" He asked. I looked at him, scared. "Umm... yes?" I whispered. A blush formed on my cheeks, he smiled; a genuine one, not one of his annoying smirks. "Thank God. Then this is going to be easier." He sighed. He adjusted his seating so he was next to me and not across me. He played with a leaf as he spoke.

"Hazel, a lot of girls in this school have crushes on me. But I don't think anyone will truly want to stay with me. I don't know if you will believe me when I say this as I have said this to many girls but I only mean it when I tell you. This is our last year in Hogwarts and I want to say this before we part ways. I want to have at least a chance to tell you this. Wether you believe me or not. Hazel, you're my friend, and I don't want to wreck this friendship but..." He paused for a deep breath. "Hazel Watson, I've loved you since I laid my eyes on you for the first time. Will you do me the honours of being my girlfriend?" Sirius blurted out.

I gasped at him as I heard, feeling the world stopping around me. I loved him too and I thought he wouldn't love me back. I guess I was wrong. I looked at him again. He was avoiding my gaze and his face was heated up. He's a player, but I've never seen him ask anyone out while :

1) Blushing
2) In private (well he might've, I wouldn't know would I?)
3) Be nervous about it

So I guess he really meant it. I grinned at him, my face was scarlet but I didn't care. "Yes." I whispered.

"Sorry?" He asked me, looking at me, fighting the joy in his heart. "Yes." I said again. "I'm sorry, I couldn't quite catch that. Can you repeat what you said?" Sirius asked me, tilting his head and his right index finger tapping his right ear, joy lighting up his grey eyes.

"Sirius Black, yes. Yes, I will be your girlfriend." I half-shouted. I swear I saw a few students look up before looking down again. He grinned at me and said, "Good. Then I can do something that I've wanted to do for a long time."

He smirked before leaning in and kissing me deeply, catching me off-guard.