Chapter 10

"Ready?" Jasmine hissed. Hazel nodded and they snuck out of the dorm. "Good luck!" Lily whispered after them. Hazel signalled to her that they heard and the girls crept out of the door.

"Rem!" Jasmine hissed when they got to the door of the Marauders' dorm. The Marauder standing outside the dorm leapt up, gently placing down his book before giving both girls each a fleeting hug. "We just saw each other an hour ago." Jasmine giggled. Remus smiled but pressed a finger to his lips. "I hate to interrupt your moment, but I think they're asleep now." Hazel said cheekily. Jasmine slapped Hazel's arm. Hazel sniggered and Remus sighed at their childishness.

"Let's go." Jasmine nodded at Remus who raised his wand and chanted a spell. "You have a non-pranking spell or whatever?" Jasmine whined. "I made it." Remus' proud smirk was visible under the moonlight.

The beams of the moon shone into the dorm room, lighting up the area. Jasmine headed to James, Hazel to Sirius and Remus to Peter. They first dyed their hair rainbow, then their everyday clothes pink and finally they put their initials on their heads. Peter's said R.J.L., James' says J.A.C. And Sirius' says H.W..

(A/N: Jasmine's full name is Jasmine Arya Cooper)

Remus smiled as they admired their handiwork. "Nice job." He commented. Jasmine grinned, "Thanks." Hazel smirked at them.

"Good night, Rem." Jasmine whispered, giving him one last hug. Hazel continued smirking. They fell asleep as soon as they hit the bed, falling into a dreamless sleep.

7:15 am:

"Wake up, Lily, wake up!!!!!!!!" Jasmine yelled into Lily Evans' ear. Lily sat up so fast, she bumped her head on Jasmine's and sent or flying onto the floor.

Crash.

"Oww!" Jasmine yelped as her hand landed on the floor first with an awkward angle. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Jasmine!" Lily gasped as she scrambled out of the bed to help her up. "It's alright. We want you to see our work!" Jasmine said, hissing in pain as she momentarily forgot her injury and used the hand to prop herself up.

Hazel came out of the washroom, dressed in a simple black top and black jeans with matching a owl bracelet. "All black? You must really want to stand out among our friends today, Nut." Jasmine joked. Hazel gave her a shove. "Oh shut it already!" She said. Jasmine smirked. She was dressed in a white top and jeans with brown combat boots and silver moon earrings.

Lily dressed quickly and came out in a turquoise shirt and a blue tights. Jasmine and the girls hurried down the stairs, but Jasmine tripped on the last few steps. She immediately began screeching curses.

"Ouch. Screw that. That hurts like crap. Owwww!!!!" Jasmine wailed.

"Ooo. Someone has to wash their mouth out." Sirius teased as they came down on the opposite side. Remus hurried to his friend's side and helped her up, careful not to touch her injured hand. Hazel took one look at the other three boys and burst out laughing. Lily, who was holding in her laughter, couldn't keep it in anymore and giggled at James', Peter's and Sirius' appearance. Jasmine smiled at their looks but didn't laugh as hard as her friends. "Did you figure who did that?" Jasmine asked in fake shock. "Well, we figured Moony because he always put his initials with ours on the door so we recognised his and also because we expected him to prank us in revenge but not the other ones though when Peter saw mine, he immediately asked why my forehead says 'homework'." Sirius said dryly. Remus smiled at his friends, "Well, you could at least inform me about the prank, Padfoot." He said innocently.

Sirius shrugged and accidentally brushed Jasmine. "Ow. Hey James, since your precious Lily-Flower crippled me, now I need to steal Remus away from you to get him to bring me to see Madam Pomfrey." Jasmine called to the boy as the group parted ways outside the portrait. James nodded at her and waved her off. Hazel, Lily and Sirius gave them smirks while Peter looked concerned. Remus stopped Jasmine on the way to the Hospital Wing and looked around for teachers before bringing his friend to an empty classroom.