Honour for all

Honour for all
Cover drawn by lunaleaff . Thank you!!!

Warning: blood, badass Ethan

Tyler fired the gun quickly, one, two, three times. And three people fell down. Blood stuck on his boots, but he didn't care. He was raised to be a killer and lives of the enemy didn't matter. This didn't mean he liked killing though. But it was war and Tyler was a soldier. He couldn't just be sad for every life that was thrown away. His heavy boots left traces in the mud but he couldn't care less. He just wanted to leave the battlefield.

Tyler walked up and down before the door. He had been here since the morning, and it was getting quite boring now. The door opened. Tyler quickly fixed his green uniform and put his brown helmet properly. "Sir," he said loudly, bringing his right his to his skull in a solute.

"I don't want to leave!" little eight year old Tyler yelled with tears in his brown eyes. His father stood in the door, smiling proudly. "You'll be a great soldier. Make me proud!"

Tyler didn't ask where his mother was.

His boss was holding a boy who appeared to be a little younger than himself. A scarf covered half his face and a beanie made sure nothing but a small blue lock of hair resting on his forehead. He was dressed in a jacket over an oversized hoodie covered with red stains – obviously blood – and in tears in the fabric, probably coming from knifes. His sweatpants were also bloody and damaged, with mud down to his boots. His blue eyes continuously switched left and right, making sure he wasn't looking anyone in the eyes. And you didn't notice it too – it was very subtle. This guy was a professional.

Then he noticed it. On the boy's belt hung a badge with a silver tiger on it. The Tigers. The rebellion. The enemy. Tyler swallowed. The boy didn't yell or scream, he simply tried to kick Boss' knees every now and then. His blue eyes were consumed in hate – which for some reason made Tyler sad, he thought they were quite pretty.

Boss' arms were under the boy's armpits and his hands were pressing his head forward. "Reveal his face," Boss ordered to the soldier closest to him, that being Tyler. Tyler hesitated for a moment but quickly ripped of the jacket and scarf. He revealed an aggressive scowl, the boy's teeth were pressed together. He had a single snakebite on the right side and a black tattoo of the Tiger's logo in his neck.

"We caught him bringing over information." Tyler didn't miss the small smirk playing on the boy's lips. "That's what you think you did." The boy's voice was smooth, calm and powerful. It was kind of high, but the confidence with which he spoke made him intimidating. No one should be this calm while literally being in the arms of the enemy. He earned a smack against the head but his grin didn't fade. Pathetic he mouthed subtly, looking nowhere in particular.

"Scheid, I want this to be your first real job with the enemy." Although he had been training for five years and had been working for another five years Tyler had never had a real job. He was always just another pawn in this mad game of chess. And he knew that better than anyone – but he didn't know better. For ten years his life had been black and white. He didn't know better than kill or be killed.

"I want you to squeeze every piece information out of him." The boy looked up and smiled, raising one eyebrow. "Did you just assume my gender?" This earned him another smack across the head. He moaned in pain. "If you have to use force, so be it. Make him suffer, I don't care, but I want information." The boy was roughly thrown onto the hard floor. 

Tyler sighed and pointed the boy to the chair. "So, let's start this off with the basics. What's your name?" The boy cocked his head to the side. "You've never done this before, that's obvious," he grinned. Tyler felt the blood rush to his cheeks. "You're right, but that doesn't mean I will go easy on you," he replied. "That's what she said," the jailbird mumbled. Tyler stood up and slammed his fist on the table. "Answer me," he said creepily calm compared to his previous action. To his satisfaction he saw the already pale face was completely colourless now. "Yes sir," he said with a grin. "Your name." It wasn't even a question anymore, just a statement, an order. The boy raised an eyebrow and the corners of his mouth went down in fake impressment. "You learn quickly. My name, huh." One corner went up. Tyler couldn't help but admire his expressions. "Killer." This time it was Tyler who raised his eyebrows. "Your name."