Alpha, Mate? I DON'T THINK SO! Ch. 8-Complications.

I sat in my car for God knows how long.

I finally remembered what I had forgotten to tell Allarianna about.

Dayna.

You see, Dayna is this little girl that lost her parents a few months back. Her parents were a part of the pack. So when I turned eighteen I officially adopted her.

I pulled out my phone and called Allarianna.

Please pick up... please pick u-

"Hello?" her voice sounded happy.

I always wanted her to sound that way.

"Allarianna? We need to talk. There is something I forgot to tell you about..."

I was suddenly very nervous.

"Oh! Hey Kaden. Um, yeah, what did you forget to tell me about?"

"I have a daughter."

........

"Allarianna?"

"Thats not possible. Or where you lying when you said I was your mate?"

"Allarianna liste-"

"Did you think that it would be funny to play a sick twisted joke on the new girl?"

"SHE IS ADOPTED! Damn it Ari, Dayna is adopted. OK?"

"....Oh."

"Her parents died in a car crash and so whenever I turned eighteen I adopted her. I am responsable for her. I was wondering if it was alright with you if she came and stayed also."

"Y-y-yeah thats fine. I am sorry about the way I acted. Umm how about tomorrow after school we can go and get furniture for her room? How old is she?"

"Dayna is sixteen months old. You will loove her."

We talked for a little bit longer before I decided to go inside.

I needed to talk to my dad.

I had to explain that even though I had found my mate, I would not be claiming her immediately.

I would let her have all the time she needed.

Even if it killed me.

--------

~Alright, sue me. So what its short. I only got two votes, so I shouldn't even be uploading right now. And then you have to factor in the fact that I am in class and supposed to be taking a test. OPPS? VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, OR FAN. I WANT ATLEAST THREE OR I WONT GIVE YALL THE NEXT UPLOAD. OR IT WILL BE REALLLLYYYY  SHORT. HEHE:)

-jennibaee

ps. what does Kaden mean 'even if it kills him'?