Alpha, Mate? I DON'T THINK SO! Ch. 5-Getting Closer.

Dedicated to cindylouy.

    As I walked away I could feel my heart trying to rip it's self out of my chest. But I had to do this. After what happened with my mom I knew not to trust werewolfs.

    HELL, I barely even trusted my Dad!

    But something in me was telling me to trust this guy. This guy with the sexy black hair and beautiful green eyes. The bad thing was that I still have no idea what his name was...

****

    When the end of the day rolled along I had never felt more relieved. Knowing that I had made all of the teams here was refreashing. After I got done getting my time table fixed I finally got to my car and was beyond ready to go home. But something stopped me at the driver's side door. That guy was there.

    My Mate.

    My wolf howled with the joy of seeing him again. I knew that something was going to happen that I may or may not regret later. As I walked closer to my car I noticed he had his knees pulld up to his chest and his arms wrapped around them.

    He looked depressed.

    "Are you going to stand there and oggle me all afternoon or can we talk? I mean either option is fine with me," he looked up at me and smiled. But I could see it was forced and he looked on the verge of a breakdown.

     I looked away. "I know you are a werewolf, but you seem to know nothing about what that means. My name is Kaden McCloud and I am next in line to be Alpha. Being Alpha is not easy. I have seen the tole it takes on my dad. It is the reason that I simply must have my mate. With out an Alphaya our pack will not be able to govern properly. Without you the pack will fall apart." He looked down and he had tears slowly falling.

    I cannot explain why I did what I did next, but I cannot say that I fully regret it.

    I slid down beside Kaden and hugged him. I pulled him to where he was tight against my body. I rubbed his back and hugged him tight. I could feel the sparks between us and is made me slightly giddy.

    "Kaden, there is a reason I don't want to trust you. It's because of my past. I don't trust werewolves. It has nothing to do with you. It is nothing personal. You see my mom...."

---

~Sorry that it is so short. Already writting the next chappy. One comeent and yall get the next upload. Until next time...

-Jennibaee.