Alpha, Mate? I DON'T THINK SO! Ch. 2-New Town

~By the was the picture of the house on the last chapter was the picture of their new house.

---

In all honesty when we stopped I stood and stared at the house for a good five minutes. Dad had decided to make the drive down but immediately after he had to leave for a business trip in Spain. Thankfully we already had the movers bring everything and put all of the boxes in the correct rooms. I did not have to attend school for another week.

I hugged Dad when he came over.

"I'm gonna miss you Daddy." I said into his shoulder.

"I will only be gone for nine weeks, give or take. And you had better bet that come Monday morning I will be calling that school to make sure you actually go. No repeats, Ari. We are starting over. Clean slate, so you will be attending school. Now there should be enough money in your account to  make it, if you need more call me. Your car couldn't make the trip, so I bought you a new one. Please unpack everything, but my room. I will get it when I get home. I love you baby girl. Be safe," My Dad said.

"I love you too."

And with that he got into his car and drove off. My dad is always gone on business. He leaves for a few months and is home for a week or so. I got used to being self relient. Dad left me a hefty sum when he left. He always made sure I had a minimum of five thousand in the bank.

I walked inside and up the stairs to the third floor. I quickly found my room and looked around. The only things boxed up where my clothes and personal belonging. My furniture was already placed around my room. I searched through some boxes, put up some clothes in the closet and changed into some ripped skinny jeans and a green tank top. After I put my convers back on I jogged downstairs and to the garage. Sitting there was a beautiful black and white 1973 Mustang. I grinned and walked around to the drivers side. I drove around aimlessly until I found a cute little market. Wiscasset, Maine, was a beautif small town. When I stepped out of my car I smelled something that caught my attention. The scent was woodsy and musky, in a good way. I shrugged it off figuring it was some random guys calogne., and walked into the market. After I baught all of the essential food. I started grabbing snack foods, gatorades, chips, etc. Being a werewolf means you eat ALOT! When I finally checked out I had spent almost one thousand dollars. Oh well.

I drove home blasting He Is We and singing to the music. I felt a tug in my chest, but ignored it. I was probably just hungry. When I got home I brought all of the food into the house, that is, after locating the kitchen. It took me an hour to get everything put away, and when I finally did, I was starving. So I grabbed a family sized bag of chips and walked to the living room to start unpacking in there.

The poor chips would not make it through the night.

---

~Same deal as last time: one vote, comment, like, or fan and the next chapter will be up by 1:00 am. Thankfully we people in Wonderland don't have school Monday or Tuesday this week. But I do still have Track practice, So tomorrow will work a little differently.