Alpha, Mate? I DON'T THINK SO! Ch. 3-Mix-Ups

Waking up knowing that you have to go to school automatically makes you want to role over and cuddle into your covers.

Well at least for me it does..

Today is Monday. And dad has already called and told me quote 'Get your lazy arse out of that bed and get a shower. You probably stink'

I hung up on him. But he was right... I needed to get up and get a shower. After I go for a run. Because then I would stink. I looked at the clock and realized I didn't have time for a run. I only had fifty two minutes until school starts.. Damn. I jumped out of bed and ran into my bath room. I took a ten minute shower, but it felt like two minutes. After putting on my cute green thong and matching bra I walked into my closet and grabbed a white tank top and some black skinny jeans. I grabbed my black stilleto's and my leather jacket on my way down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw my cheer bag on the counter top.

So thats where I forgot it last night...

Thank god it was only a week into the school year. Dad had already checked to make sure they had not held any of there sports try-outs yet. Only football. I threw three gatorade's into my bag and two big bags of Combo's. I zipped up the bag and threw it over my shoulder. I popped my toaster stroodle in the toaster and walked to the garage to put my bag in the back seat. I walked back inside, put on my shoes and walked back to the kitchen. I grabbed my books, messenger bag, and my toaster stroodly before heading back out the door.

Okay, so makybe I heated up two toeaster stroodle's. You know you do it too. When I got into my black and white beauty I put my books into the passenger's seat and poped a stroodle into my mouth. As I drove to school I ate my yummy food and played the music quietly. All Time Low always calmed me down on the way to school.

When I pulled up I noticed that almost nobody was in the parking lot. Great, my first day at a new school and I was already late. Just what I needed.

I got out, grabbed my books and walked inside. Thank God there was a sign that said where the main office was. I walked into the main office and saw two secretaries sitting at the main area. I walked up and introduced myself.

"Hi. My name is Allarianna Pride. I just transfered here from Huntington High School."

The lady with blonde hair smiled at me and typed something into her computer. A few minutes later you could hear a printer printing. She reached over and grabbed the paper and handed it to me.

"My name is Mrs. Ashton. This is your time table," She paiged someone over the intercom, "Once Lucas gets in here I will have him show you around since he has quite a few of the same classes as you do. Now, Allarianna, do you play any sports? If so then if, or when, you make those teams we will need to change up your schedual again."

Yes ma'am. I playsoccer, softball, I run track, and I participate in cheerleading." I smiled. I looked down at my timetable and frowned.

"Ummm, Miss? I have already taken most of these classes.. Most of my classes should be senior classes. Except I should be in Chemistry 2. I need Advanced Math, English 4, and Psychology. All of these I have already taken."

"Alright, well for today you should go to these classes. You might wanna go to the coaches today and talk to them, because all of out sports try-outs were last week. Come back at the end of the day and we will get it all straightened out for you."

"Thank you," I said and turned around.

Only to bump into someone. I looked up and law a guy with brown hair and hazle eyes. He was looking at me like he wanted to kill me, but at the same time he was looking at me lustfully.

Odd.

"Oh! There you are Lucas. Would you show Miss Pride to first hour? She is new here."

Lucas nodded and then turned around and walked out of the office. I quickly followed him and when we were away from the office he spun around. He grabbed me by my throat and shoved me against the wall.

"Who are you? What pack are you from? Why the hell are you tresspassing?"

"Didn't the lady tell you? My name is Allarianna Pride. I'm the new girl. What the bloody hell are you talking about? Pack? Tresspassing? And remove your hand from my neck or I WILL BREAK IT!" I counted to ten in my head. He still had not replied, only heald me by the neck and looked at me like I was trash.

Snap!

Well I did warn him. I looked down to where Lucas was on the ground holding his wrist. I patted his head and laughed. I started walking down the hall, looking at the room numbers.

324

325

326

.....

332.

Oh thank god. Why does a small down need such a big High School. Ladies and Gents its official.

I hate this town. I walked into the rom and everyone stopped what they were doing. The teacher was a tall man with black hair and green eyes. He sniffed the air and glared at me.

"Who are you?" He said. Rather loudly I might add.

"Allarianna. And don't worry dollface, I won't be in here tomorrow. No need to introduce me to the class. I should be up a class. They decided to try and dumb me down a bit and put me in here."

"Find a seat and shut up then." He was still glaring at me. I found a seat in the front and decided to draw. By the time the bell rang I had almost finished drawing the wolf.

Next class was Pre Cal. Oh the joy. It took me seven minutes to find the class room.

When I walked in I felt a tug at my chest. A hard tug.

I looked aound and saw a guy with Black hair and Green eyes staring at me.

Well at least he was not giving me the evil eye. Just as I finished that thought he glared at me.

But I already looked into his beautiful green eyes. I knew.

My wolf wispered one word.

Mate.

----

~So anyway, this is the new chapter. One vote, comment, like,or fan by three in the morning and I will have the next chapter up by seven. Some of you dont get it. You read a story and you dont press any buttons and the writters start to feel like there writting is not good enought. So if you read, Please just click a button.

LIKE!!!

COMMENT!!!

FAN!!!

VOTE!!!