Part 60: Prequel and Sequel

I just want to thank each and every one of you again for supporting For The Ones I Love, it truly means the world to me.

By the time this gets posted, the first 3 chapters of the prequel will be up! I've had many people ask what the title of the book will be and I'm happy to finally announce it to all of you!

The prequel is titled: Trust Me
It's based off of Liz's life in Rick's group before Negan came and did what he did.

In it you'll learn:
-How Liz became apart of Rick's group
-A bit of her backstory
-Her relationship with each of the group members
-Her relationship with Daryl and how it formed
-Her personality, attitude, how she fights, and what she believes in after the world became what it is

And in case anyone is wondering, it honestly won't matter if someone reads For The Ones I Love first or Trust Me first. You'll be able to understand each book separately without needing the other for clues/backstory.

This book will be updated until season 7 ends; maybe a little before, maybe a little after, there's no exact time or amount of chapters.

After Trust Me is over with, I'll begin writing the sequel/second part to For The Ones I Love.
I'm only waiting to write the second part because I need some sort of guideline to go by so it's not completely off/opposite of the actual storyline.

If you have any questions about anything I mentioned above, please don't be afraid to ask in the comments, I'll happy answer whatever.
Also, if you have anything specific you'd like to see, or think would add to the upcoming books, please let me know!

Once again, thank you so much for reading and enjoying For The Ones I Love and leaving supporting comments after each chapter.

I thoroughly enjoy writing these books and don't plan on stopping anytime soon, so you don't have to worry about that.

I hope to see you guys over in the comments on Trust Me!