Part 29

I quickly hugged Rosita and Rick as Negan's men began loading up the supplies they'd taken into the trucks.

"I'll be ok." I whispered to Rick, putting on a fake smile, hoping to ease his mind.

He nodded, "I know you will be."

"Elizabeth, lets go!" Negan yelled as he opened the truck door, "Don't worry prick, I'll take good care of her." He smirked.

"Bye Spencer." I mumbled as I walked out the gate he was manning.

He gave me a small nod as he closed it behind me.

***

The truck Negan and I were in rumbled down the road behind the rest of the Saviors as we sat in silence.

"Thank you," I spoke up, "For taking me to see them."

Negan smiled, placing his hand on my thigh, "You're welcome, darling! But just know, that shit is never happening again!"

My head quickly snapped in his direction, "What? Why?"

"You're people are fucking loose canons, especially that kid!" He laughed.

"But I took care of him, Negan! I handled it-"

"Sweetheart, I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to right now," he warned, "but the rules haven't stopped just because we left your shit group."

I took a deep breath, feeling like my sanity was leaving me, "Stop the truck."

"Excuse me?" Negan laughed, turning to look at me for a second before his eyes went back to the road.

"Stop the truck, Negan!"

"Not a chance in hell, darling." He shook his head.

Without thinking, my hand quickly reached for the door latch, pulling back on it roughly.
The door immediately swung open as I leaned into it, causing Negan to roughly grab my arm, slamming on the breaks as the other trucks continued on the path, unaware of what was happening.

I don't know if I would have honestly jumped out of the truck if Negan hadn't grabbed me; I wasn't thinking and I don't know why I did it. My emotions completely overtook my body and I felt like my brain had lost all control. I just wanted to get away from him; to not feel like he had so much power over me.

"What the hell are you doing?" He yelled, confused and furious at my actions.

"Let go- don't touch me!" I yelled back, struggling in his grip before he finally released me, probably not wanting to waste any energy on my outburst.

I pushed myself out of the truck, quickly collapsing right outside the door as I burst into tears; so many built up emotions pouring out.
I was tired; I was beyond emotionally drained and I just wanted to be back home, but I couldn't fight anymore.

I heard Negan groan as he roughly hit his steering wheel before getting out of the truck, slowly walking over to where I sat.

He kneeled down beside me, "You know, my patience is really running thin with you, darling." He warned.

"Then kill me already, Negan!" I yelled through sobs, "Just do it so I don't have to live in this hell anymore!"

"Get in the truck." He said lowly.

I shook my head, "I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Get back in the goddamn truck before my men notice we aren't behind them and I'm forced to punish you, Elizabeth." He warned.

I slowly turned my head to him, "Do it."

He breathed out harshly at my response, pursing his lips together as he decided what to do.
He then quickly stood up, grabbing a rope from the back of the truck before coming back down to my level.

"Stop!" I yelled, desperately trying to push his hands away before he roughly grabbed my wrists, tightly wrapping the rope around them multiple times and tying it off.

He then yanked my body off of the pavement, shoving me back into the truck before slamming the door, not saying another word.

"Negan please," I begged as he began driving again, "I just wanna go back home and be with my people; I can't do this anymore!"

Silence.

I sat in fear the rest of the drive back, not knowing what Negan was planning to do and fearing the worst.

***

We pulled up behind all of the trucks we left with, many of Negan's men standing beside them, obviously waiting for their leader to show up.

He got out of the car, silently walking over to the passenger side before opening the door and pulling me out.

"Dwight," he said as he walked me in front of the group, retrieving a blade from his pocket and cutting off the rope from my wrists, "Go get Daryl."

_____
I don't know how I feel about this chapter tbh, but it definitely leads up to an important part of the story that you'll see in the next part.