Part 45

As soon as the bedroom door was closed behind us, I couldn't keep my hands off of Negan, and there was no protest on his end.

Lust immediately filled the room as he pushed me firmly up against the wall, his hips pinning mine as our passionate kisses continued.
His mouth trailed down my jawline and to my neck, causing me to moan as I felt pleasurable stings from the marks he was leaving.

"I thought you were going to fuck the attitude out of me." I joked, bringing his face back up to mine and eagerly kissing his lips.

He chuckled, pulling back, "Then beg for it, darling."

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head as I pulled him back in to kiss, but was quickly stopped when I felt his hand on my neck; his mood completely changing as his eyes filled with lust.

"Beg for it." He growled.

Any embarrassment I had over the subject completely vanished and all I could think about was how desperately I wanted him.

"Please, Negan." I whimpered, "Please, I need you to fuck me."

A dark smirked appeared on his face as his free hand found its way into my pants; his skillful fingers wasting no time in beginning to pleasure me.

"Why's your pussy so wet? I just started touching you, honey." He taunted.

"Because I want you," I moaned, "I- I want your cock."

He slid his tongue between his lips as his grip on my neck got tighter, his fingers continuing to work on me, quickly bringing me over the edge as he watched; enjoying the complete power he had over my body.

"Good girl." He said lowly, finally bringing his lips back to mine.

"Please.." I moaned once more betweens kisses, causing him to immediately pick me up and set me on the desk across the room.

We quickly worked on pulling the clothes off of each other, careful not to break the kiss, before he slid a condom on; his tip beginning to tease my entrance.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer; desperate to touch him.. desperate to feel him.

He then pulled away from our kiss only to lean in closer, "I knew you'd be fun to break." He growled into my ear, my heart stopping for a moment before tingles shot up my spine as he immediately thrust himself into me.

My head fell back, pleasure racing through my body as Negan left harsh kisses down my neck and collarbone; his powerful thrusts threatening to send me over the edge already.

He then lifted me back up before continually slamming me down on his hard cock; his darkened, lust filled eyes staring into mine as a slight smirk appeared on his face, knowing he had gotten exactly what he wanted.

I gripped him tighter, my nails digging into his back as I lost control for the second time today.

"Fuck Negan!" I cried out, coming over my high as he laid me down on the bed.

"My name sounds so good coming out of your mouth." He growled, hungrily attaching his lips back to mine as he continued to thrust; my body now exhausted and over stimulated but still aching for more.

"I want to ride you," I breathlessly moaned out, "Please let me ride you.."

He chuckled into my neck, stopping his thrusts before flipping us over so I sat straddling him.
I placed my hands on his chest as I began to ride him; my back arching in pleasure when his deep moans became audible.

His hands roughly dug into my hips as they rocked in sync with his, our moans quickly filling the room before we both came undone. The third orgasm rolling through my now weak body, causing me to nearly collapse onto Negan's chest as I desperately tried to catch my breath.

_____
Not really too into writing sexual scenes if I'm completely honest, but I actually didn't cringe too bad while writing this lmao