2: trailer

there was finally a break on set and kian was frustrated with how things were going today. he was just tired and grouchy. jc noticed the odd behavior, but didn't know why kian was acting like that. he decided he should check on his best friend and walked over to kian's trailer.

he opened the door to see him laying on the couch, looking up at the ceiling. "hi," jc said, closing the door. he locked it and ran towards the couch, jumping on top of kian, wrapping his arms around his thin body. "be happy!" his voice came out a muffled sound since his face was mushed into kian's chest.

"what do you want?" kian muttered. he couldn't lie and say he wasn't confused at the moment. they had just kissed and he couldn't push it out of his mind. his feelings for jc didn't completely go away and that kiss... it was- he couldn't explain it. he pretended to hate it, but he truly didn't.

"what's wrong?" jc asked. he sat crisscrossed in front of kian and expectantly looked at him.

kian rolled his eyes as he scratched awkwardly as his arm. "i don't know," he lied.

"is this about the kiss?" jc asked. kian looked down and nodded. "it was a simple kiss, you can't be that disgusted. if you're worried about meredith, she said she was fine with it," jc assured him.

"i guess you're right," he shrugged. meredith was jealous, but jc didn't need to know that. kian definitely wasn't worried about her opinion either. the trailer was silent for a few minutes. kian looked up at jc, "i'm not disgusted."

jc searched his eyes, trying to understand him, but kian kept shifting his eyes around the room. "did you like it?" he asked.

kian's eyes widened and his heartbeat quickened, "no!"

"kian, it's fine if you liked it," jc chuckled. he's being cocky, kian thought. "i liked it too," he shrugged.

kian rolled his eyes, "right."

jc sighed and rested his hand on kian's knee. "do you want to do it again?" he asked with a small smile.

"if you wanna do it again, then i'll be fine with that. it's just a kiss or whatever," kian tried to play it cool, but he really wanted to kiss jc again. jc shrugged, reaching over to put his hand on kian's neck.

he leaned in and brushed his lips against kian's, before gently pressing their lips together. kian felt that same stupid spark as before and leaned in closer, trying to close the space between them.

his fingers gripped jc's shirt and he bit down on jc's bottom lip, making him let out a slight moan. fuck, kian wanted to hear jc's moans for the rest of his life. he slipped his tongue inside of his mouth and clumsily found his way into jc's lap.

jc let of a muffled moan as kian shifted, grinding his hips down with a whimper escaping his mouth. jc groaned and yanked kian's shirt off, kissing and nipping his bare skin. slowly, he laid kian down and kissed down his chest as his hands shook with anticipation when it came to unbuttoning kian's pants.

kian let out a heavy breath when his boxers came off and jc rubbed his thigh. kian watched his every move, forgetting all about his problems- mainly his girlfriend at the moment. oh fuck, kian felt like such an asshole.

the thought left his mind as jc suddenly inserted his finger into him. jc's body hovered over top of him as he continued to thrust his finger in and out slowly, connecting their lips in a desperate kiss. as his second finger joined, he shuffled his body down and smiled as his face lined up with kian's hole. "no," kian gasped.

"what?" jc asked, inserting his third finger. kian let out a loud moan, fucking himself on jc's fingers. "no, it's weird, jc," he groaned, but his body reacted differently as his hips thrust up in excitement.

jc smirked, before fully licking his way inside of kian. he moaned in delight, yanking kian down onto his face. kian shook with pleasure, scratching and pulling at anything he could as his mouth fell open and empty sounds tumbled from his lips. his back arched up and he wrapped his legs around jc's shoulder, slamming straight down on jc's tongue.

"more, more!" he cried, curling his fingers into jc's hair.

jc forced himself back, glaring at kian. "no moving," he commanded, gripping kian's hips, he nodded quickly, swatted at jc as he cried.

"won't move," he promised and jc smirked as he took full control over the younger boy. he licked slowly, before roughly plunging his tongue back into kian, adding his fingers and stretching him more than kian could handle. kian gasped, hips thrusting into the air as he came all over himself.

kian's breath came out heavily and jc clenched his thigh with a victory smile on his face. he had no time to enjoy himself when a knock interrupted their staring. "kian, jc, time to film!"

jc huffed, helping kian up from his spot where he shuttered. "well, we should clean up." kian nodded, shakily standing up while jc frowned. he pulled him back down, kissing him into kian gasped for breathe.

"no. we gotta go," kian mumbled, almost falling back into jc. they smiled at each other as kian backed up and slowly walked over to the bathroom.

worth it.

****
jc eats ass ((: